Name: LRP - Duddino Term: 2 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 25,000 Total Amnt: 50,000 Author: Duddino, Sandude Receiver: Duddino Address: DShxa9sykpVUYBe2VKZfq9dzE8f2yBbtmg Created: 12-04-2023 Status: Active Vote Hash: c9fe61b31ba6cd9dbf5725f0101380d94b61b2e3e12390d34198e2378d5bfc39
This is a continuation of my previous proposals:
On the month of May I will work on Shield Staking on PIVX Core.
1 Month report
I, along with Alessandro, have created a groundbreaking Web Assembly Library, the first of its kind to support the Sapling Shield Protocol:
This library represents a major milestone in the Crypto space, as it is the first to offer support for Sapling in web browsers. I also reviewed every PR from Alessandro, to ensure both quality and security in the library.
I made a total of 34 Pull Requests, the most important of which are:
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/5 - Adds the ability to create Shield transactions
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/11 - Adds the ability to use transparent inputs in Shield transaction
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/15 - Adds testnet checkpoints, to avoid syncing everything from scratch
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/18 - Adds typescript types for better documentation
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/24 - Uses the same anchor for inputs, ensuring that multiple inputs may be spent per transactions
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/27 - Adds multicore support for all major browsers, including Mobile ones.
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/31 - Switches to a diversifier index to increase efficiency of the code
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/44 - Improves error handling
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/pivx-shield/pull/54 - Adds the last missing features to publish the library
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/112 - Host MPW files locally, due to shield CORS changes
I integrated the library seamlessly in MyPIVXWallet with this Pull Request: https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/104
A preview of MPW with shield support can be found at https://mpw.duddino.com and can be expected to be merged into the main instance in the near future.
Goals for the next two months
- Implement a test framework: This will be done in the second half of this month
- Finish masternode secondary features: This includes Tor support and the ability to create multiple masternodes with one account.
- Add an account system: This will allow the use of different accounts simultaneously.
- Shield staking: I will start working on this on the month of May. Shield Staking will be implemented into the Core wallet, increasing the staking pool considerably, and making shield transactions harder to track.
- Work collaboratively towards the objectives outlined in the shared Labs Roadmap: As always, I will work on the shared labs roadmap, which can be found here.