Cycle Amnt: 20,000
Total Amnt: 40,000
Author: JSKitty, Meerkat, Mirela
Receiver: Meerkat
Address: DBaWgpEKnV8Gr7CNFBWwjAJZqK3irdZkUM
Created: 06-04-2024
Vote Hash: ecb08122454373a2dd7dc8e1bd1008e5b0d0e5ea5a3a54a7b01ac227cda37159

Proposal Abstract
Meerkat is a Graphical Designer, Frontend Developer, and UX professional - helping PIVX Labs finalise the design of Shield UX in MPW, along with BreadJS and the MPW Shield developers, providing graphical designs to prepare for announcements and releases on the PIVX Labs social accounts.

These last two months, Meerkat spent a majority of her time working on the redesign mockups and branding for My PIVX Wallet v2.0, these mockups are now complete, passed along to BreadJS to implement 1:1 in the application, Meerkat will continue providing guidance and edits to v2.0 as it progresses, however, with the largest part out of the way, she successfully completed the redesign of My PIVX Wallet v2.0. 👀 🔥

Alongside, she's continued her task of being the primary Graphic Designer for PIVX Labs socials, with over a dozen graphics created in total for various releases, updates, promotional events and announcements.

PIVX Labs Social Designs
(Non-exhaustive list, each design was also made with THREE versions, to fit each social platform precisely, making this a list of 9, not 3)
1712413638688.png
1712413658757.png
1712413673013.png

My PIVX Wallet v2.0 Designs (Mockup)
(Non-exhaustive list, these are screenshots of various mockups, of which there is dozens and dozens for every page and prompt of the wallet)
1712413702763.png
1712413685216.png
1712413716943.png

PIVX Core Social Designs

Meerkat has also done a multitude of graphics for the PIVX Core Social Team, these can be found on the social accounts owned by PIVX Core.

🟣 PIVX: https://x.com/_PIVX/
🟣 PIVXCommunity: https://x.com/PIVXcommunity/

Proposal Plans

With My PIVX Wallet v2.0 mockups out of the way, Meerkat is now tasked with an even bigger project that she'll be developing (both Design and Implementation), code-named "Labs Home", this will be a new dedicated Labs website completely packed with information about ALL PIVX Labs projects, with sub-pages for every project, FAQs, a Team Page, dynamic transparency stats (such as Labs' Budget Usage, Cold Staking decentralization using data from the Labs Pool, and more).

This website will act as the primary "unifier" of Labs projects, one of our large problems currently is the fractured state in which each sub-project remains, due to having no central link between them aside from the Labs Discord, this impedes onboarding: for example, PIVX Rewards is an exceptional onboarding tool, however, the only way for users to see the rest of the ecosystem, is to manually dig for information in Discord or to search the Web, and PIVX.org is not geared towards educating users on the 6+ platforms we operate, Labs Home will act as the funnel to PIVX's 'internal' ecosystem, educating users up-front, and building a circular economy.

Now, to give an idea of what we're aiming to achieve these two cycles, with Meerkat:

• Starting the development of "Labs Home", the educational on-boarding funnel to the internal PIVX Ecosystem.
  • Guiding the design of My PIVX Wallet v2.0, overseeing the work of BreadJS and additional developers while v2.0 progresses.
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Labs (Twitter, etc).
  • Creating social media graphics for PIVX Core (Twitter, Instagram, etc).

Last edited:
Here is a report with all the design work made within this proposal.

There were few updates and minor fixes on the PIVX.org website and there were some promotional images made with PIVX Core Marketing team (@LeacyMcK ):
"Privacy First, Crypto at its Best", "Join Passive Income Pilots and Hans Koning on a Podcast", "Privacy Roundtable" images update, "Your Financial Freedom is PIVX's Priority"

Privacy First Crypto Rectangular-min.png Privacy First Crypto Square 1-min.png Privacy First Crypto Square 2-min.png pivx-hans-kaffy-apr2024-Instagram-EN-min.png pivx-hans-kaffy-apr2024-Twitter-EN-min.png Privacy Roundtable Rectangle-min.png Privacy Roundtable Square-min.png Financial Freedom Rectangle-min.png Financial Freedom Square-min.png Financial Freedom Wide-min.png

Continuing:

"Earth Day", "PIVX: Engineered for Sustainable Economics", "PIVX Delivers: Lightning-fast Transaction Times and Remarkably Low Fees"

Earth Day Rectangle 3-min.png Earth Day Square 3-min.png Sustainable Economics Rectangle-min.png Sustainable Economics Square-min.png Sustainable Economics Wide-min.png PIVX Delivers Rectangle-small-min.png PIVX Delivers Square-min.png

Sometimes this process involves creating images that are not being used. I will post some of those here:

Earth Day Rectangle 1-min.png Earth Day Square 1-min.png Earth Day Rectangle 2-min.png Earth Day Square 2-min.png Nurturing Trust Rectangle 1-min.png Nurturing Trust Square 1-min.png Nurturing Trust Wide 1-min.png Privacy is Natural Rectangle-min.png Privacy is Natural Square-min.png Privacy is Natural Wide-min.png

Last edited:
Continuing on the images that were posted on social media:

"HODL", "Unlock your rewards with Proof of Stake", "BYOB Don't trust them, trust yourself"

HODL Rectangle-min.png HODL Square-min.png HODL Wide-min.png New PoS Rewards Rectangle-min.png New PoS Rewards Square-min.png BYOB Rectangle-min.png BYOB Square-min.png BYOB Wide-min.png

Using templates created by Shorn, I have made images "Trade PIVX on MEXC":

MEXC Listing Instagram-min.png MEXC Listing Medium-min.png MEXC Listing Twitter-min.png

Images for a campaign idea of Bitcoin vs PIVX: "Have you ever tried to use Bitcoin?", "Maybe try to use PIVX instead?"

Use of Bitcoin Rectangle-min.png Use of Bitcoin Square-min.png Use of PIVX Rectangle-min.png Use of PIVX Square-min.png

and Bitcoin vs PIVX in one image:

Bitcoin vs PIVX Rectangle-min.png Bitcoin vs PIVX Square-min.png

There was also another request made by @LeacyMcK to update "Privacy Roundtable" images to a new date. Created new designs for the future, for now we're still updating the old design:

Privacy Roundtable Rectangle-min.png Privacy Roundtable Square-min.png Privacy Roundtable Rectangle-min.png Privacy Roundtable Square-min.png

Last edited:
For PIVX Labs social media marketing purposes I have created:

"Steam Gift Card Giveaway", "Ambassadorship Programme", Fallout Gift Card Giveaway"

Steam Giftcard Portrait-min.png Steam Giftcard Rectangle-min.png Steam Giftcard Square-min.png Ambassadorship Portrait-min.png Ambassadorship Rectangle-min.png Ambassadorship Square-min.png Fallout 4 Giftcard Portrait-min.png Fallout 4 Giftcard Rectangle-min.png Fallout 4 Giftcard Square-min.png

But my main task for this proposal was to help BreadJS implement a new design into MPW and for that reason I had to fix the design a little bit while preparing mobile views (max. width: 360px):
  • My PIVX Wallet is Loading
  • Homepage screen with top menu visible
  • Create a New PIVX Wallet
  • Create a New Vanity Wallet
  • Access your Ledger Wallet
  • Go to My Wallet
  • My PIVX Wallet Update Info Popup
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Unlocked and Unshielded
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Locked and Shielded
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Locked and Shielded with unfolded submenu

MPW Loading Screen.png MPW Main Screen.png MPW Main Screen Create New Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Create New Vanity Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Access My Ledger Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Access My Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Update Info Popup.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Unshielded Unlocked.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Shielded Locked.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Shielded Locked Menu Unfolded.png

Last edited:
More screens:

• Encrypt your wallet popup
  • Lock your wallet popup
  • Unlock your wallet popup
  • Balance Breakdown popup
  • Redeem/Create Code popup
  • View your Private Key (Export Wallet) popup
Contacts in two options to be chosen:
  • Contacts list and Add new contact in one popup
  • Add new contact popup
  • Contact list popup

MPW Dashboard Encrypting Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Locking Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Unlocking Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Balance Breakdown Popup.png MPW Dashboard Create Redeem Code Popup.png MPW Dashboard Export Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Contacts 1 Popup.png MPW Dashboard Contacts 2 Popups 1.png MPW Dashboard Contacts 2 Popups 2.png

• Send unshielded popup
  • Send shielded popup
  • Receive 3 ways popups
MPW Dashboard Send Unshielded Popup.png MPW Dashboard Send Shielded Popup.png MPW Dashboard Receive Popup 1.png MPW Dashboard Receive Popup 2.png MPW Dashboard Receive Popup 3.png

Staking screens:
  • Staking main screen
  • Setup Cold Staking popup
  • Stake popup
  • Unstake popup
MPW Staking Main Screen.png MPW Staking Setup Popup.png MPW Staking Stake Popup.png MPW Staking Unstake Popup.png

Masternode screens:
  • No Active Masternodes screen
  • Create New Masternode popup
  • Create New Masternode popup with unfolded select field
  • Masternodes main screen with a list of masternodes and rewards listed in a table below

MPW Masternode Main Screen No Active MN.png MPW Masternode Create New Masternode Popup.png MPW Masternode Create New Masternode Popup Form Select.png MPW Masternode Main Screen Listing.png

Governance screens:
  • Governance main screen with proposals listed in a table
  • Confirm your vote on a proposal
  • Create new proposal popup

MPW Governance Main Screen.png MPW Governance Confirm Vote Popup.png MPW Governance Create New Proposal Popup.png

Settings screens:
  • Wallet Settings screen
  • Display Setting screen
  • Delete Wallet confirmation popup

MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Wallet.png MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Display.png MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Delete Wallet Popup.png

Last edited:
Also added some new and fixed/updated desktop views:

Homepage screens:
  • My PIVX Wallet is Loading
  • Homepage screen with top menu visible
  • Create a New PIVX Wallet
  • Create a New Vanity Wallet
  • Access your Ledger Wallet
  • Go to My Wallet
  • My PIVX Wallet Update Info Popup

Dashboard screens:
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Unlocked and Unshielded
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Locked and Shielded
  • MPW Dashboard Wallet Locked and Shielded with unfolded submenu

MPW Loading Screen.png MPW Main Screen.png MPW Main Screen Create New Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Create New Vanity Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Access Ledger Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Import Wallet.png MPW Main Screen Update Info Popup.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Unshielded Unlocked.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Shielded Locked.png MPW Dashboard Main Screen Shielded Locked Submenu Unfolded.png

Continuing the listing of Dashboard screens:
  • Encrypt your wallet popup
  • Lock your wallet popup
  • Unlock your wallet popup
  • Balance Breakdown popup
  • Redeem/Create Code popup
  • View your Private Key (Export Wallet) popup
Contacts in two options to be chosen:
  • Contacts list and Add new contact in one popup
  • Contact list popup and Add new contact popup

MPW Dashboard Encrypting Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Locking Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Unlocking Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Balance Breakdown Popup.png MPW Dashboard Create Redeem Code Popup.png MPW Dashboard Export Wallet Popup.png MPW Dashboard Contacts 1 Popup.png MPW Dashboard Contacts 2 Popups.png

Send and Receive screens:
  • Send unshielded popup
  • Send shielded popup
  • Receive 3 ways popups

MPW Dashboard Send Unshielded Popup.png MPW Dashboard Send Shielded Popup.png MPW Dashboard Receive Popups.png

Staking screens:
  • Staking main screen
  • Setup Cold Staking popup
  • Stake popup
  • Unstake popup

MPW Staking Main Screen.png MPW Staking Setup Popup.png MPW Staking Stake Popup.png MPW Staking Unstake Popup.png

Governance screens:
  • Governance main screen with proposals listed in a table
  • Confirm your vote on a proposal
  • Create new proposal popup

MPW Governance Main Screen.png MPW Governance Confirm Vote Popup.png MPW Governance Create New Proposal Popup.png

Masternode screens:
  • No Active Masternodes screen
  • Create New Masternode popup
  • Create New Masternode popup with unfolded select field
  • Masternodes main screen with a list of masternodes and rewards listed in a table below

MPW Masternode Main Screen No Active MN.png MPW Masternode Create New Masternode Popup.png MPW Masternode Create New Masternode Popup Form Select.png MPW Masternode Main Screen Listing.png

Settings screens:
  • Wallet Settings screen
  • Display Setting screen
  • Delete Wallet confirmation popup

MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Wallet.png MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Display.png MPW Settings Main Screen 2 Delete Wallet Popup.png

And last but not least this proposal main requirement was to design the PIVX Labs homepage. I started by designing the logo:

logo_2_to_post.png

I'm still working on the layout of the homepage but it's coming along nicely:

Homepage.png

That also required of me to quickly design logo for PIVX Poker:

PIVXPoker_logo.png

As I wrote above, I'm still working on it but it's coming along and if all goes well, we'll soon have a nice looking website for PIVX Labs.

And that's all I have to report. Hope you have enjoyed looking at my work. Feedback warmly welcomed. 🙏 💜

There was also another request made by @LeacyMcK to update "Privacy Roundtable" images to a new date. I took an initiative and tried to surprise her and created new images but she didn't like them so old updated design was posted:

View attachment 1825 View attachment 1826 View attachment 1827 View attachment 1828
I never said I didn't like them, I only said no thank you as the Privacy Roundtable likes the graphic we have now of which I worked with you on not too long ago. The privacy group and I want to keep things consistent with one look right now. :)