What's new

Archived Luke Fullbrook Sponsorship

Borris

Pivian
Hi, posting on behalf of Luke for preproposal feedback. Will submit fully after a week.

Hello Everybody
This is fullstrength001.
This is my proposal for the next budget of PIVX for the third quarter (July/Aug/Sep).

I am looking to continue with the sponsorship of 550PIV per month for the next 3 months in order to assist with my physio, expenses, supplement’s to help me achieve my maximum potential without the worry of financial burden. I already have PIVX apparel which I wear for training, which is filmed and uploaded to social media (Facebook and Instagram) at least three times a week, with the relevant hashtags to ensure maximum exposure.

The funding from the second quarter of 550PIV enabled me to compete in England’s Strongest Man (Masters) in Bishop Auckland – Durham on the 6th April and UK’s Strongest Man (Masters) 27th April.

England’s Strongest Man was my second competition of the year. There were 5 events, which were hard fought to determine the Strongest Master in England. The events were;
Log lift – floor to overhead – as many reps as possible in 75seconds. I won this Event with 7 reps.
Deadlift – Max lift – I won this event with 350kg lift. An extremely comfortable deadlift, with the closest competitor only managing 310kg!
Frame Carry – 280kg over 40m. This is a moving event, one that I find more challenging. I managed to come 6th in this event.

Yoke – 320kg over 40m. Another moving event!!! 5th place finish in this event.
Atlas Stones – 100kg up to 160kg loaded onto platforms from 6ft to 4ft8”. I completed 3 stones and finished 4th in this event. Considering I am only 5ft 10” ¾, placing the first stone of 100kg onto the 6ft platform was a tricky challenge. My finishing position was better than at London’s strongest man, and I was happy with the progression.

In this competition I finished 3rd overall out of 15 competitors, and qualified for UK’s strongest man which took place 3 weeks later.

At the event lots of promotion pictures were taken, all of my supporters were proudly wearing the purple PIVX tops and getting the brand noticed both at the competition and across social media platforms. T-shirts were given to other spectators on the day. If you would like to see any of the pictures, please see #pivx on Instagram, and also my personal Instagram fullstrength001.
UK’s strongest man (Masters) saw 15 athletes compete from England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All were looking to gain qualification to Worlds Strongest Man (Masters) in Belfast – which is a televised event.

The events were;
Log lift – 120kg for reps – 7 reps for 1st place
Deadlift – Max – an easy 350kg lift for 1st place.
Frame Carry – 320kg for 30m. I can 4th in this event. An improvement on England’s, and this event was outside in the rain! During the frame carry I tore a callus open on my right hand, which made grip rather difficult.

Yoke – 350kg for 30m. I came 4th on this event. Another improvement on England’s. A heavier weight in a faster time.

Keg lift – an event change last minute due to the weather conditions. It should have originally been atlas stones. I had been training atlas stones rather heavy prior to the competition. The change in event saw 5 barrels each weighing 120kg being lifted onto a platform of 4ft8” in the quickest time. Some of the competitors had builders’ gloves available which saw them complete the event with an advantage. I did not have gloves – and this may have cost me finishing 2nd place overall.

The qualification process was as followers;
1st place regardless of nationality – Automatic qualification with all expenses paid.

Highest placing Englishman, highest placing Scotsman, highest Irishman, highest placing Welshman all qualified for the Worlds.

This information wasn’t disclosed until the end of the competition. I competed illusion that the top 3 would qualify regardless of nationality. I finished 3rd in the competition. However both 1st and 2nd place were Englishman, so therefore I didn’t receive automatic qualification to the Worlds. However 10 days prior to the Worlds competition, I received a phone call from the organiser, asking me if I wanted a place. I respectfully declined this offer. A lot of thought was put into this, as it is a huge opportunity, however 10 days is not enough notice to train correctly, get childcare arranged, and change work commitments. I have instead decided to focus on other competitions and attempt to qualify for the Worlds again next year.
The PIVX supporters were out in force yet again for this competition!

Also with the funding, I attended the BodyPower Expo at the NEC in Birmingham with my son, both of us promoting the PIVX brand. I used this event to network and took the time to speak to fellow athletes, promoters and anyone who took an interest in the PIVX brand. I spoke with Colin Bryce, organiser and co-owner of The World’s Strongest Man company. He was extremely pleased to see me competing again, my journey and is interested in helping me compete at the highest level again. He suggested I enter the official strongman games online qualifier for Europe’s Strongest Man which is held at the Millmore Stadium in Rotherham. The top three finishers in each category qualify for a place at the official strongman games World Championships – held in the USA! Colin has promised me that if I do well in these competitions, I will be invited the Brits – a sell-out arena event which is televised. Competing at these events and doing well will almost guarantee an invite to World’s Strongest Man.

I have submitted all of my videos for the qualification process, which can be found online. I am currently ranked 2nd in the opens class, and 1st in the master’s class. The videos are of max deadlift, a video of 360kg has been submitted. Olympic bar – Clean with three presses 140kg. 130kg farmers walk for 20m.

My social media posts are receiving a lot of attention, with PIVX actively being promoted. There is a lot of noise regarding invite only competitions being placed on the cards, one of which will be an exclusive event at SEC in Glasgow.

I have competed 3 times this year, each time improving and lifting heavier and quicker. I have returned from each competition injury free, and feeling more confident and mentally stronger. The ultimate aim for this year is to build confidence, keep competing and keep smiling.

Here are the links to my social media:

https://m.facebook.com/LukeFullbrookPersonalTraining/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

https://www.instagram.com/fullstrength001/?hl=en

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal, and I look forward to hearing any feedback.

Luke Fullbrook.