Title: PIVX System Administration and Support Management V4 Name: SysAdmin20209 Term: 3 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 5200 Total Amnt: 15600 Author: Jeffrey Receiver:Jeffrey Address: DUHoJPQ2Pc783WCEG4rAcZSi5CHB42c843 Status: Proposed
This is proposal is a continuation of my previous proposal found here. This marks the 5th renewal of my proposals and providing my work and dedication to PIVX and it's community.
All reporting will be continued in this thread as it was done in the previous post. You may also review the previous proposal for a brief summary of my tasks as a systems administrator.
No matter the occasion even whilst on a boat 100km away from the nearest city iv'e got you covered
The proposal covers the following responsibilities/tasks: Continuation of previous proposal
- Making of updated and simplified support guides on forum.pivx.org
- Being the official Support Lead for PIVX which entails providing support inside various PIVX communities such as the forum, anywhere requested especially the PIVX Discord.
- Creating guides and support material to simplify fixing issues for the client.
- Management of the majority of the PIVX related servers.
- Installation and setup of new PIVX communities or websites as well as managing their servers.
- Website migration, beta testing and deployment.
- Exchange co-ordination where requested.
- PIVX brand representation as well as onboarding of new merchants to use PIVX wallets and resources.
- Running test environment to replicate bugs and find solutions.
- Customer support via tickets on https://pivx.freshdesk.com/
- Anywhere I can assist with the growth of the PIVX community.
- https://pivx.org (new site and server management coming by other team)
- https://PIVXprojects.com (WHM management)
For this round I will be asking for a 5200 PIVX every cycle for 3 cycles bringing it to a total of 15600 PIVX to fund my role as a full time PIVX staff member.
I will not be asking for the 50 PIV in submission and processing fees to be reimbursed.
To vote YES:
mnbudgetvote many d4d3804b212a08b09ffecf58021741f011a7ad5804785b84b2f4b83edcd6741c yes
To vote NO:
mnbudgetvote many d4d3804b212a08b09ffecf58021741f011a7ad5804785b84b2f4b83edcd6741c no
Thank you once again for the support, Please follow this thread for updates that will be delivered frequently.