What's new

Archived PIVX official Social Media Lead, Community Builder and Content Creator.

LeacyMcK

Administrator
Staff member
Title: PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.
Name: Ofcl-SocialNov2022
Term: 1 cycle
Cycle Amount: 6743.32
Total Amount: 6743.32
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: D7n6Z2tqvTXAXdF2XGzxNTYiFt1qCuBSKL
Created: November 15th, 2022

This is a continuation of my last proposal, please see the link below. I have chosen to submit it per cycle due to fluctuations in the price of PIV.
With every proposal submitted, an update will be written under each cycle's proposal so that the Masternode holders and the community are aware of what I am doing. I am continuing to volunteer an additional 10-20 hours a week on top of the 20 hours I am requesting to be paid for.

To see what I have been up to lately please look in the comments of October's proposal below.

Please note, as I did before when PIVX's price went up and I received more than I requested, I will reward members within the community.

Last edited:
Re: PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.

-Worked with Shorn and Hans Koning in planning and implementing 2 AMAs that Hans Koning was interviewed in. eg. Promotion; writing copy, creating forms for the questionnaire, getting graphics completed, the timing of the post, gathering the social team, getting the translation of the text, and encouraging engagement within the community for AMAs.
-Worked with core members to publish video series on the website, promotion will be done shortly after.
-With members from BasicSwapDex (Partcl), PIVX core & PIVX graphic designer, we planned the successful promotion of the #BasicSwap #DEX open Beta going live. Graphics (Shorn) and copy created for socials with 3 promotions. Working with yenachar who wrote a guide and article in regard to BasicSwap, I posted and published it to PIVX.org.
-Organize content and graphics to go out on socials continuously. (continuity)
-Answering ongoing emails as well as replying to messages on socials. (IG, both Twitter accts.)
-Working with others towards a successful v5.5.0 release at the end of December.
-Reaching out to past PIVX influencers. Update: Plans are made for a video to be created by a video crypto educator in late January '2023.
-Finalizing accuracy of the list of exchanges and 3rd party affiliates for when v5.5.0 is launched.
-Monitoring analytics on socials and PIVX.org.
-Posting to PIVX.org and keeping it updated.
-Assisting PIVXlabs in creating MPW content to promote. Helping in getting MPW recognized more within PIVX community and social accts.
-Working with Social Managers and Social Team in a joint effort to promote PIVX news and events.
-Updating Discord roles. Growing the social team is ongoing.

Volunteering efforts:
-Keeping PIVXcommunity Twitter thriving with PIVX news, events, polls, trending topics and giveaways. Engaging with followers and dedicated PIVX fans.
-Extra hours needed for v5.5.0 successful promotion (presently working on.)
- Notifying all exchanges and 3rd party services of imminent v5.5.0 upgrade.