What's new

Archived PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.

LeacyMcK

Administrator
Staff member
Title: PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.
Name: Ofcl-SocialSept22
Term: 1 cycle
Cycle Amount: 7968
Total Amount: 7968
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: DCdFKd1fgeM96yhoYCeKSrSBnbhQVdNzwe
Created: September 8th, 2022

This is a continuation of my last proposal, please see the link below. I have chosen to submit my proposals per cycle due to the fluctuations in the price of PIV.
With every proposal submitted, an update will be written under each cycle's proposal so that Masternode Holders and the community are aware of what I am doing.
Per the proposal written below, I am asking to be funded x 20 hours weekly and will continue to volunteer additional hours.
Some days just replying to messages, emails and dissatisfied trolls takes up more time than one would think. This is why I volunteer the additional hours so that I can focus on the positives of working with others to keep PIVX moving forward.

Thank you. Should you have any questions, or concerns please don't hesitate to leave a comment.
Update from September 12/2022.
Should the price per PIV go up more than the amount I requested to receive, I will, on the day of (if) my budget passing, put the difference aside and donate to the community in tips/contests/rewards. I will not be accounting for this amount as 'I don't have to do this but want to do this.' See @PIVXcommunity on Twitter, and Discord where there will be a history of said donations.

Last edited:
As I received more funding than I expected due to PIV price increasing, a large amount of PIV has been dispersed to a few members. These remarkable volunteers continue to create excellent tools for PIVX's members to use, write articles, and help run PIVX's social media accounts among other things. The rest will be put into contests and the community.

-Lots of time spent this month stopping spam and toxic comments from irate investors from the last price increase. More filters were set up.
An example of how these events cost our social media growth and are time wasters of my allotted 20 hours/wk running them; There is a person who used Coinkit to create a tweet that encouraged and paid their followers and random coin grabbers to not only tweet #PIVX in their replies but also tag @pivx. These tweets (more than one) encouraged 1000 Twitter followers (more than one time) to spam PIVX's official Twitter account. This resulted in Twitter stopping my request to get PIVX official authenticated with the bluebird. I am currently attempting to work with them in proving we had nothing to do with this. Unfortunately, this is hard to prove as, during one of these times, PIVX's price rose which to me does not look good in showing we weren't involved.
-Working with and growing the PIVX social team... ongoing. Social media posts/tweets.
-Working with JSkitty and zkBitcoin to help promote their ongoing amazing work. MPW, zkbitcoin.com and PIVX labs.
-Contests/Polls for increased engagement.
-Worked with an author of an article to be posted on PIVX.org soon. Wrote a small article to go with the announcement of the new reward distribution
-Attempted to get students who need to volunteer the required hours set by the local school boards, to receive their high school diploma to volunteer. My thought was they could help with our TikTok account, and perhaps start a coding club, etc. (not to encourage them to buy!!) Unfortunately, they said no.
-Supporting and will be working with Sigge , Shorn and Hans Koning with PIVXfoundation and building awareness of the DAO.
-Updated exchange listings on PIVX.org.
- 'Meet The PIVXcommunity' with new stories on hold at the present time as we rebuild the social team.
-Working with the Ambassadors and a new team as they help translate our English graphics into other languages.
-Content creating, writing copy.
-Working with Binance on a new product of theirs.
-Continuously growing the social accounts' grassroots style.

This Tweet from a new follower speaks volumes in showing that PIVX is indeed trusted.

Created a tweet/post at JSKitty's request to promote a dev bounty for MPW.

Within 24 hours, success was shown with 3 upgrades being taken care of by 3 separate developers. :)
1666136414073.png

GitHub traffic linking the day of tweet with activity.
1666136497847.png