Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amount: 2000 PIV
Total Amount: 2000 PIV
Author: leacymck
Receiver: leacymck
Address: D8mZcFxqxa44LUS1qNNz5i81SU4aX29ee4
Created: April 28th, 2023

Back Story:
For the past 4 years I have been donating piv out of my own pocket towards: contests, PIV rewards to social team members and managers, PIV tips to longtime active supporters on socials, as well as new members and followers. There was 1 donation on behalf of the PIVX community to a charity, as well as tips within the PIVX Discord.
I felt fortunate to have been able to do this. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I stopped this practice and then relied on the PIVX slush fund to help pay for achainofblocks, the YouTube crypto-content video creator's fee, and payment for the QOTD community project that resulted in a series with 8 graphics. 8 winners received 50 PIV. The slush funds are now gone so I decided to create one myself.

Costs:
I wish to have the 50 PIV reimbursed to me from this proposal.
Therefore the remaining 1950 PIV will be used to help pay for winnings on a upcoming PIVXcommunity contest, reward long-time active social team members, reward supporters on socials. When price increases I hope to also pay for a PIVX article (not chosen yet) to be published on a major crypto publishing acct. with this amount. I would like to add to this slush fund when/if excess PIV is left over at the end of a cycle, so that others can benefit when they have small expenses they need covering.

Please note, not all of the 1950 PIV will be needed for May and will be used in the following months, only exception would be in the event the paid advertising takes up most of the amount.

Accounting:
I will keep an updated accounting of all expenses so everyone can see where it went. I will add links or screenshots.

Thank you for reading this proposal, feel free to leave comments or ideas below and I will reply.
leacymck Proud PIVX Aunty.

Last edited:
Title: PIVX Slush Fund May 2023
Name: Slush-Fund-2023-05
Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amount: 2000 PIV
Total Amount: 2000 PIV
Author: leacymck
Receiver: leacymck
Address: D8mZcFxqxa44LUS1qNNz5i81SU4aX29ee4
Created: April 28th, 2023

Back Story:
For the past 4 years I have been donating piv out of my own pocket towards: contests, PIV rewards to social team members and managers, PIV tips to longtime active supporters on socials, as well as new members and followers. There was 1 donation on behalf of the PIVX community to a charity, as well as tips within the PIVX Discord.
I felt fortunate to have been able to do this. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I stopped this practice and then relied on the PIVX slush fund to help pay for achainofblocks, the YouTube crypto-content video creator's fee, and payment for the QOTD community project that resulted in a series with 8 graphics. 8 winners received 50 PIV. The slush funds are now gone so I decided to create one myself.

Costs:
I wish to have the 50 PIV reimbursed to me from this proposal.
Therefore the remaining 1950 PIV will be used to help pay for winnings on a upcoming PIVXcommunity contest, reward long-time active social team members, reward supporters on socials. When price increases I hope to also pay for a PIVX article (not chosen yet) to be published on a major crypto publishing acct. with this amount. I would like to add to this slush fund when/if excess PIV is left over at the end of a cycle, so that others can benefit when they have small expenses they need covering.

Please note, not all of the 1950 PIV will be needed for May and will be used in the following months, only exception would be in the event the paid advertising takes up most of the amount.

Accounting:
I will keep an updated accounting of all expenses so everyone can see where it went. I will add links or screenshots.

Thank you for reading this proposal, feel free to leave comments or ideas below and I will reply.
leacymck Proud PIVX Aunty.
Thank you for voting for this slush fund. Everything will be accounted for starting now! :)

1- 2000 PIV - 50 PIV for proposal submission fee = 1950 PIV total
2- 1950 PIV -
300 PIV for PIVXcommunity's successful Keyphrase event ( ) = 1650 total
3- 1650 PIV -
200 PIV for PIVXcommunity's fun "Share your Saturday" event. = 1450 Total
4- 1450
PIV - 250 for PIVXcommunity's Sunday (June contest, Crypto Fun event. 1200 total
5- 1200 PIV
- 100 for TioPIVX to help grow the Portuguese community in which he has started back up. (given in Discord via tipcc) = 1100 Total

Last edited:
1- 2000 PIV - 50 PIV for proposal submission fee = 1950 PIV total
2- 1950 PIV -
300 PIV for PIVXcommunity's successful Keyphrase event ( ) = 1650 total
3- 1650 PIV -
200 PIV for PIVXcommunity's fun "Share your Saturday" event. = 1450 Total
4- 1450
PIV - 250 PIV for PIVXcommunity's Sunday (June contest, Crypto Fun event. 1200 total
5- 1200 PIV
- 100 PIV for TioPIVX to help grow the Portuguese community in which he has started back up. June 29th at 10:43 am est. given in Discord via tipcc. Record of tx is in tip.cc channel. = 1100 Total
6-1100 PIV -
2268PIV (from emptying Sparrow's PIVX slush fund) = 3368 Total.
7- 3368 PIV -
1523 PIV (for PIV prizes, given to WhiteBit on July 13th for AMA with Hans Koning July 19th) = 1845 Total.
8-1845 PIV -
1250 PIV (for PIVX Pizza Contest ( ) 1000 + 250 PIV given = 595 Total.
9 - 595 PIV -
300 PIV (Dispersed in increments of 50 PIV to the 6 remaining members that entered into the Pizza contest.) = 295 Total.
10 - 295 -
100 PIV (2 x 50 PIV for international dog day community contest. ) 195 Total
11- 195 - 100 PIV for Privacy quote contest. https://twitter.com/PIVXcommunity/status/1696153138904854577?s=20 = 95 Total

Last edited: