What's new

Draft PIVX Turkish Youtube video series

talhatr

Pivian
Hello, my name is Talha. I live in Bursa, Turkey.
I want to create Turkish promotional videos for the PIVX project. I would like to get feedback from you on this issue. Creating promotional and narrative videos in Turkish can make a great contribution to the ecosystem.
Idea;
Creating 30 youtube videos with all the technical details for thePIVX Project from the very beginning.
-The videos will be like a series of 4-5 minutes long on average.
-PIVX t-shirt will be worn in the videos.
-The videos will be created with independent visuals and details.
-In the videos to be made, details such as the PIVX logo and font will be emphasized.
-Once the videos are created, all rights will belong to the PIVX community/management.
-The official web address and other sources you provide will be used as the source.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What is the benefit of the video series?

Turkey is at the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption in Europe. Therefore, I would like to emphasize that creating a series of promotional videos for the PIVX project in Turkey is both an exciting and strategic step.
This video series will be a tool to attract the attention of crypto users in Turkey and inform them about PIVX. Furthermore, Turkey's geographical location and economic potential provide an ideal environment for the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Due to the economic situation, it is obvious that there is a search for financial privacy. Therefore, this project will not only contribute to the crypto economy in Turkey, but also attract the attention of the global crypto community.

I'm ready to take the step to create high quality content while keeping costs low and maybe become part of the PIVX Community in the future. ( Community management, Turkish social media management etc.)
That's why I want to come with a much more favorable offer compared to the global markets.

Cost :

That's why I want to come with a much more favorable offer compared to global markets.
I am targeting 60 PIVX cost per video (Current Price: 9 USD)
30 Video cost: 1600 PIVX : ( Current Price : 485 USD)

I would love to invest in the future of PIVX and work to make your presence known in Turkey. You can imagine that Turkey is looking for privacy due to its potential and economic conditions. Any feedback will be addressed. Thank you.

Türkiye is honestly a massive country for cryptocurrency at the moment. In the near future I do plan on getting PIVX listed on BTCturk and Kripto. We are now also getting added to Gate.io with the PIVX/TRY pair.
I'd definitely support this as I see massive potential for the region and for growth in PIVX there. We also have a Turkey channel which has a growing sum of members.

I believe once you have created some video content and it is of quality and the content is factually correct you can certainly ask for much more in your proposal.

Wishing you best of luck and hope to see many new people from the region coming to support PIVX due to your content. If you need assistance getting up to date content please reach out any time.

Teşekkür ederim

Türkiye is honestly a massive country for cryptocurrency at the moment. In the near future I do plan on getting PIVX listed on BTCturk and Kripto. We are now also getting added to Gate.io with the PIVX/TRY pair.
I'd definitely support this as I see massive potential for the region and for growth in PIVX there. We also have a Turkey channel which has a growing sum of members.

I believe once you have created some video content and it is of quality and the content is factually correct you can certainly ask for much more in your proposal.

Wishing you best of luck and hope to see many new people from the region coming to support PIVX due to your content. If you need assistance getting up to date content please reach out any time.

Teşekkür ederim
Thank you for your valuable opinions. Yes, Turkey is a really good potential for crypto. The main goal here is to bring new people into the Turkish community and provide accurate and lasting information about PIVX. Of course, this takes time and effort. So this cooperation is important for both sides.

If you wish, you can start working with a deal for the first 10 videos and see the quality and potential of the videos.

I have people to be my reference. However, I wanted to proceed individually instead of using them.
I revise my offer as follows;
I request the topics of the 10 most important videos by the PIVX Team.
Detailed 4-5 minute videos will be prepared on each topic separately.
Total cost of 10 videos (the amount requested is slightly higher due to the small number of videos)
One video costs $13 42 PIVX
Total cost of 10 videos : $128 420 PIVX
T-shirt and mug cup printing fee 20$
With these costs, 10 videos will be produced.
I am ready to sign a digital contract for the security of the parties. In the payment part, 50% prepayment is provided and content is created. When 10 content is delivered to you, the remaining payment is made :)
In terms of security, I would like to state that I am open to all digital contracts and that I can forward my credentials if necessary in private. thanks :)

Last edited:
Welcome @talhatr !

I think starting with a smaller set of videos is a great idea. It gives you a chance to prove yourself and collect feedback before doing the rest.

As PIVX grows, there are different 'departments' forming. For example, Business Development, Marketing and Social Media, PIVX Labs and PIVX Core. Perhaps soon, there will be more. I am guessing every 'department' could come up with ideas for content of your videos. May I suggest that you work with the Community to determine who needs videos, and then try to find a balance. Nothing wrong with giving less support to departments that don't support you in terms of providing content, direction, proof reading or constructive criticism, as that will motivate those departments to do better, but please make sure to not focus on any one department. Up to you, but maybe do the following.

1. Find out which departments need videos, and who the contact person is for each. (You could start this now. You may learn the demand is BIGGER than you realize.)
2. List them, and provide a rough schedule on the order and time between videos.
3. Set rules, such as once the process starts, the momentum continues as long as the department cooperates. Otherwise you move to the next one.
4. Etc. Etc.

The above are just suggestions. You can ignore them all, or accept them all, or make your own. I just know that sometimes, tasks like these require the ability to 'herd cats', and it can cause burn out. Don't want to see that.

Cheers!

Welcome @talhatr !

I think starting with a smaller set of videos is a great idea. It gives you a chance to prove yourself and collect feedback before doing the rest.

As PIVX grows, there are different 'departments' forming. For example, Business Development, Marketing and Social Media, PIVX Labs and PIVX Core. Perhaps soon, there will be more. I am guessing every 'department' could come up with ideas for content of your videos. May I suggest that you work with the Community to determine who needs videos, and then try to find a balance. Nothing wrong with giving less support to departments that don't support you in terms of providing content, direction, proof reading or constructive criticism, as that will motivate those departments to do better, but please make sure to not focus on any one department. Up to you, but maybe do the following.

1. Find out which departments need videos, and who the contact person is for each. (You could start this now. You may learn the demand is BIGGER than you realize.)
2. List them, and provide a rough schedule on the order and time between videos.
3. Set rules, such as once the process starts, the momentum continues as long as the department cooperates. Otherwise you move to the next one.
4. Etc. Etc.

The above are just suggestions. You can ignore them all, or accept them all, or make your own. I just know that sometimes, tasks like these require the ability to 'herd cats', and it can cause burn out. Don't want to see that.

Cheers!
Hi Eric , thanks for your feedback.
We need to make a start to start the process and provide the proof of work. I want this start to be the right start.
I did some research and there is no YouTube video with basic information created for PIVX in Turkey.
For this reason, using 10 titles with basic topics as a start will be important for the audience to adopt.
The release of 10 basic training videos on PIVX will provide the basic resources people need to research the project.
Then, depending on the video quality and willingness to work, I can communicate between departments as you mentioned and find out which unit needs video and provide purposeful service.
But I believe that in order to create a training series, a video series that includes absolutely basic topics should be ready at the very beginning. I have not received any positive/negative feedback. Maybe this work plan will never happen :). I am here and excited to collaborate. Thank you

There is an active Turkish Community and Live Stream presence on Gate.io.
Perhaps consider adding your videos there as well?
The number of people there may be smaller than YouTube, but the key is that they all have crypto deposited on the exchange already, so buying PIVX is just a simple click for them.
In other words, while there are fewer viewers/followers there, they are very high value people in terms of investing in PIVX.
Here is an example channel/stream.

There is an active Turkish Community and Live Stream presence on Gate.io.
Perhaps consider adding your videos there as well?
The number of people there may be smaller than YouTube, but the key is that they all have crypto deposited on the exchange already, so buying PIVX is just a simple click for them.
In other words, while there are fewer viewers/followers there, they are very high value people in terms of investing in PIVX.
Here is an example channel/stream.
Thanks for the examples.
I haven't received any feedback from the PIVX team and I guess that shows they are not interested.
It's important for future planning to make videos that even people who don't know how to use crypto can learn. Of course, these video streams can also be shared on gate.io to reach more people. If someone contacts me, I can do my best for PIVX. Thanks :)

Thanks for the examples.
I haven't received any feedback from the PIVX team and I guess that shows they are not interested.
It's important for future planning to make videos that even people who don't know how to use crypto can learn. Of course, these video streams can also be shared on gate.io to reach more people. If someone contacts me, I can do my best for PIVX. Thanks :)
I have given you feedback and I am interested in helping you get this up and running. add me on telegram for ease of communication. My handle is @guapic

Not sure what it is you are looking for in terms of feedback,
Jeffrey and myself gave you feedback.
Jeffrey and I plus 3 other prominent PIVians gave you a 'Thumbs Up'
I know that PIVian @Hawtch is eager to help you with graphics for 'intro/outro' bumpers for your videos.
If you are looking for more support than that, perhaps you are expecting too much.
Sorry to say, but there is a certain amount of 'apathy' in the Community.
If you look at other successful proposals, they often have FAR LESS feedback!
So, it looks like your proposal will be widely accepted.
Am I misunderstanding? What feedback are you looking for?
Cheers.

Not sure what it is you are looking for in terms of feedback,
Jeffrey and myself gave you feedback.
Jeffrey and I plus 3 other prominent PIVians gave you a 'Thumbs Up'
I know that PIVian @Hawtch is eager to help you with graphics for 'intro/outro' bumpers for your videos.
If you are looking for more support than that, perhaps you are expecting too much.
Sorry to say, but there is a certain amount of 'apathy' in the Community.
If you look at other successful proposals, they often have FAR LESS feedback!
So, it looks like your proposal will be widely accepted.
Am I misunderstanding? What feedback are you looking for?
Cheers.
Hi Eric, actually on the PIVX Labs discord channel 𝙹𝚂𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 stated to me that he would ask the core team. I'm confused about how I should create a proposal in this context. I need to make an offer and if it is approved I can start working immediately. There is only partial uncertainty :)

I think I need to know the details needed to initiate an offer. I will do it in a short time and provide comprehensive information.

Actually, can you please clarify your pricing?

First you stated:

Then you updated it to:

The second set of numbers doesn't make sense. Please verify, and show the PIV and $ USD separately.

Also, with respect to this comment:

"I am ready to sign a digital contract for the security of the parties. In the payment part, 50% prepayment is provided and content is created. When 10 content is delivered to you, the remaining payment is made."

The Treasury does not work like that exactly. It is voted on each month, and paid to you before you start the work for that month. Each month, it can be voted to pass or fail. So, it may make more sense to plan on delivering, for example, 2 videos per month. Then, when the Treasury pays you for the 1st 2, you start work and deliver those before the next month. That gives everyone a chance to see what the funds are paying for, and they can vote accordingly on the next month's cycle. Worst case, you got paid for your work, and voters felt it better value to spend the funds elsewhere, so your work stops. But, at least you got paid for your work. Another scenario might be that you need more than 1 month to complete the 1st 2 videos, so you ask the voters to vote down the next month's proposal while you finish what you committed to. Then when you finally deliver the videos, they can vote your proposal up, to get funded again.

I hope that all makes sense.

First you stated:

Then you updated it to:

The second set of numbers doesn't make sense. Please verify, and show the PIV and $ USD separately.

"I am ready to sign a digital contract for the security of the parties. In the payment part, 50% prepayment is provided and content is created. When 10 content is delivered to you, the remaining payment is made."

The Treasury does not work like that exactly. It is voted on each month, and paid to you before you start the work for that month. Each month, it can be voted to pass or fail. So, it may make more sense to plan on delivering, for example, 2 videos per month. Then, when the Treasury pays you for the 1st 2, you start work and deliver those before the next month. That gives everyone a chance to see what the funds are paying for, and they can vote accordingly on the next month's cycle. Worst case, you got paid for your work, and voters felt it better value to spend the funds elsewhere, so your work stops. But, at least you got paid for your work. Another scenario might be that you need more than 1 month to complete the 1st 2 videos, so you ask the voters to vote down the next month's proposal while you finish what you committed to. Then when you finally deliver the videos, they can vote your proposal up, to get funded again.

First of all, thank you for your help. As you will appreciate, under normal circumstances, a video cannot be shot for 10 dollars :) Since it will be a group video series, the price I gave was very affordable. I made the wrong price calculation mistake :) But since we will act with the voting system, I must continue with a different pricing.
I aim for 4 videos, 1 per week for the first month.
Each video will be 4-5 minutes long.
Video topics will be determined by the administrators and appropriate videos will be prepared.
PIVX t-shirt will be used in the videos.
The videos will be in presentation form and made in a way that a beginner can understand.
Videos will be uploaded to the Youtube channel created for PIVX.

Cost information ;

The cost of 1 video was determined as 100 PIVX.
Additionally, the cost of printing a PIVX t-shirt is equivalent to 70 PIVX.

Total amount requested for the first month: 470 PIVX

Current PIVX dollar rate as of February 7, 2024: 1 PIVX : $0.29
I think it's a good offer to start with. Also, if my proposal is approved and the videos are liked, I would like to submit an offer to become the Community Manager of the Turkish community next month.
Turkish Telegram management, Social media accounts management (Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube)
I believe that we will reach a potential audience with the PIVX/TRY parameter on Gate.io. I hope we will have a chance to cooperate. This way I can prove myself.

I apologize for giving incorrect information about the price.

NOTE : If my second month video series proposal is approved, there will be no t-shirt printing cost equivalent to 70 PIVX.

First you stated:

Then you updated it to:

I'll create a new quote with these details, right? This way, we will have the chance to put it to vote and if it is approved, we will start working.