Cycle Amount: 129,650
Total Amount: 129,650
Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DRqhhpML3WXHcSmKCM5u6hNTVTDcK2tqvY
Vote Hash: 640c323753d096fbc025c2a389f678dcb7237836ca15fb4c878b618f8bf5a39d

1700759713245.png

GOOD MORNING PIVIANS,

I am proud to present a next major milestone for PIVX, An exchange listing, one that is sizeable and in the top 10 of CMC. This has been in the discussion for some time and goes in line with my goal of getting PIVX on every major platform whether the top exchange/payment gateway or merchant.

About Gateio (from Coinmarketcap):
1700759980442.png

Gate.io is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange where users can find a large number of crypto coins and tokens to trade. The platform supports over 1400 cryptocurrencies with over 2500 trading pairs. The project occupies one of the leading positions in terms of trading volume (more than 12 billion dollars in trading volume daily) and supports spot and margin trading. It also expanded services to other markets, including options, futures, and derivatives for investors.

Launched in 2013, the platform claims to be “steady and reliable,” offering a user-friendly platform with 24/7 customer support and a robust mobile app. However, the exchange is not highly regulated, and does not offer the option to withdraw fiat. In order to withdraw funds from accounts or deposit cryptocurrencies, users go through a mandatory KYC or “Know Your Customer” process.

Restricted Countries:
The platform is available to all countries except Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Pakistan, and Crimea. Some services are not available to residents of the US (in Washington, New York) and Canada.

What does our listing include:
First and foremost PIVX/USDT on Gate.io

We will also have a pre and post marketing campaign from Gate.io which is detailed as follows:
Here is our marketing proposal:
a) pre-listing: startup event:
start-up listing: https://www.gate.io/startup
It used to be a launchpad at gate, but due to the compliance and regulations, we removed the fundraise functions, but every other function remains the same,
This is normally for initial launched projects, but recently, we also do non-initial startup listing for some secondary listing projects to get more marketing exposure for them as well.
Participation process:
1.users need to pass kyc first and with some token asset in balance.
Based on the asset amount users hold, they will have a VIP level;
2.All kyced users stake their assests (not limited to USDT) to participate in the startup/pre-listing event,
Purchase limit: The maximum contribution limit for a single user is 1000 shares; the relation between the VIP level and the maximum contribution allocation, please refer to the link: https://www.gate.io/article/29892
3.At the end of startup event, we will refund the users all the assets they staked since we are not fund-raising.
4.users will get project tokens proportionately as rewards according to their VIP level and how many token asset they stake.
5.Once the startup is over, there will be at least 3 hours but less than 24 hours before the list/trading starts.

After this campaign and trading has gone live we will have a variety of post listing marketing campaigns to choose from which will be discussed.

No market making is required, Gate.io will provide and manage liquidity to offer a healthy order book!

1700760479096.png

Funding required:
*After some discussion I managed to request a 50K USD discount for our total listing package.
Listing fee - 50K USDT
Marketing coins - 50K USD worth of PIVX for marketing campaigns.

This has been in discussion for a while on our telegram and discord channels and has been well received. Should price remain the same or go higher I will use left over funds from the hummingbot campaign and then top it up with this proposal to conclude the funding.

Let me know! Lets keep building

Submission Updates 12 December 2023:
Hey everyone!

Budget has been quite tight this cycle therefore I'm unable to request the entire amount so what I will be doing is submitting for the remaining cycle budget +- 129,600 PIVX which roughly equates to 42,640 USD. I will then submit a remaining fund proposal in the next cycle to complete the Gate.io listing. Due to price going up we met the minimum liquidity requirements as set by Armada in our Binance MM proposal so therefore I will seek to use the remaining budget to make paying Gate.io a priority and then once complete we can proceed with adding more liquidity in another proposal..

Thank you again for all your trust.

Funding:
This proposal will cover a total of 129,600 + 50 PIVX in submission fees. At the time of sale at the end of this proposal I will provide how much additional funding in USD we require to complete the Gate.io listing.

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 640c323753d096fbc025c2a389f678dcb7237836ca15fb4c878b618f8bf5a39d yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 640c323753d096fbc025c2a389f678dcb7237836ca15fb4c878b618f8bf5a39d no

Last edited: