Term: 2 cycle

Cycle Amount: 1050

Total Amount: 1050

Author: [USER=1604]@Rigden15937[/USER]

Receiver: [USER=1604]@Rigden15937[/USER]

Address: D9i9e44gQhoto8wKxtfCpiyPSDgaMycXYK

Created: 01.03.2024

Vote Hash: 65a7a296a7020e95534f43d0e44f12cee048c6c4a16252b77aed8b17fa934627

Hello friends, I would like to continue promoting Pivx on Bastyon - a decentralized, blockchain based, censorsip resistant, pro privacy, opensource, social network, the place where your speech can not be removed.

To learn more about bastyon please check my previous proposal https://forum.pivx.org/threads/rigden-bastyon-s-001.1935/

We are slowly rising account followers 49 previously and now 72

We are slowly rising accout reputation 301.7 previously and now 463.9(difficulty to earn more reputation is rising)

I continue to use payed BOOST Bastyon fucntion to reach more users on bastyon.

There been posted many new content on bastyon, so you are all welcome to check or also join PIVX on bastyon here https://bastyon.com/pivx

Bastyon is accessible as app for Android, IPhone, Windows, OSX and Linux - https://bastyon.com/about?id=about-download

pivx2.png

pivx3.png

pivx.bastyon.progress.png

Pocketcoin Advertising - Cost Effective Coverage

Trying to be heard online?

Would you like to get your content or product in front of a dynamic new audience for less than the big ad networks?

Bastyon, a blockchain social network, has just released a way to promote content including videos.

The cost of displaying in Bastyon is many times lower than in traditional advertising networks.

I used boost for at least half of the posts. It is an opportunity to get an audience of 3500 people for one pocketcoin payment per contribution. 1pcoin - $0.35

Where to buy PKOIN?

PKOIN can be purchased on the following pages.

* Bitforex.com

* Digifinex.com

* PKOIN.NET - here you can buy PKOIN for other cryptocurrencies.

Incredibly low CPM

Buying PKOIN peer-to-peer on Bastyon

PKOIN purchase is possible from other Bastyon users. You can agree on the terms of purchase/sale in personal correspondence with the seller/buyer, which you can find in the news in the "PKOIN/peer-to-peer" category

the platform has been operational since 2019, it was initially called pocketcoin, but the community changed it to bastyon.

Anyone can create an account without violating privacy. Choose the name you want and if it is not taken and it creates generated seed words for him like everywhere else, but now it uses a generated long address with all characters and numbers. and it is undetectable even if there is an option to log in by email.

And you can reward the person in question if you like their content.

It is also possible to stream live, but I haven't tried it yet. Here are a couple of links if you want to study it in detail.

Resistant to censorship

Bastyon exists on computers with decentralized nodes around the world that are run by users. Each node computer runs on the same exact transparent set of rules that prevent anyone from arbitrarily banning content. Even the Bastyon developers can't ban anyone, the platform is user-moderated Even the Bastyon developers can't ban anyone, the platform is user-moderated

Social Media Bitcoin

Bastyon runs on the blockchain and does not depend on any website or domain. As long as there are a few nodes running somewhere in the world, the network can function and creators will have access to followers and users to content. Bastyon is the "Bitcoin of Social Media"

Privacy protection

A Bastyon account is not tied to your identity or phone number, only email verification is required. Multiple accounts are allowed to protect your privacy. No personal data is ever collected or stored. Bastyon also has an encrypted peer-to-peer messenger. Your privacy is Bastyon's main goal. Your private key is known only to you and cannot be recovered by developers.

Many new features on the way

Bastyon is actively testing and adding new features like, video and audio content upload and recently live streaming. So soon it could become all in one place for any social media content.

a couple of graphs and statistics

Work a day at least 1 hour €10 + boosting from my own resources is already included in that. +

50 proposal = 1050 pivx

I intend to continue working on this project

Last edited:
Seems like you put in way more than 1 hour a day. :) I like that you post all of your posts in the twitter channel so we can all see your work. You are never far behind when I post to the official accounts. Keep up the great work.