What's new

Ended VOTE NO - PIVX Spanish Team 20 V3

ONeZetty

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone, I been informed that the Marketing Team is summiting a new proposal (Creative Marketing 2020), this new proposal is very important for the PIVX community, and I'm very excited about the new route the marketing team is taking.

And because of the tight budget, I decided to drop my proposal in order to support this new proposal and their efforts.

I would like to thanks to all MNO that supported me and my team, and I hope you give the same support to the PIVX Marketing Team, thanks for all the votes and the love. We will back soon

Code:
Title: PIVX Spanish Team 20 V3
Name: PIVX-Spanish-2020V3
Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amnt: 2134
Total Amnt: 6402
Author: ONeZetty
Receiver:ONeZetty
Address: DSzG5536FY81tjxJkAXmHJxEsncQWeQyxT
PIVX Foundation: Able to KYC to receive

Hi, I'm Zetty, this is the Proposal for the next budget of the PIVXpress in Spanish, PIVX Community in Spanish, PIVX News In Spanish, and the Social Media for August, September, and October 2020.

My last proposal wasn't fully funded by the DAO because the budget was too tight, we only got April, but I received a lot of the support from PIVX community (tons of Love) so thank you very much for the great support to all the PIVX community, MNO, developers, marketing team, Devs and all the PIVX family.

Please click HERE, to check the report of my last proposal, with the basics results of my last proposal.

Some people are asking about why we need a person for every social media account, and that we can have software to post "all in one". To be honest, I have no idea how to use those tools, I'm not a marketing expert, or even have any experience on the marketing industry, I just a PIVian, I start to make some noise and some people joined me for free, so one day I decided to give some PIV for their effort because I thought they deserved it.

Let me explain the most controversial point of my proposal:

Trading Analyzer, I really need some that do this on Spanish, no one do it, almost all Spanish traders talk about only the top 10 cryptos, I'm not a trader and I'm not qualified to talk about trading analytics, and MichaelMitnick does great, not only on social media but in the Telegram PIVX Spanish Chat, and on his own video channels.​
Facebook, 3 months ago we don't even publish there, now Anirak is in charge of that task, and yes she is learning and improving, some people claim we don't have any "contact", and is yes that is true, at least we have posted now, is never going to be enough, but we are starting, again she got 150 PIV per month for this task budget, and make it for free all JULY. We are having like 3 or 2 "likes" per post, I think is great, based on the Facebook restriction for cryptocurrencies, and those are not paying likes. But according what I been reading if this social channel does not give any results next month, I will stop it, and I will donate it to charity on behalf of PIVX, and I will not ask more PIV for Facebook anymore.
HIVE, this is the first time we are going to ask budget for a writer on HIVE, Way HIVE? Well is a great place to reach Spanish speaking people but takes time, there are a lot of communities from all Latin America. I found a writer for a great price she, I pay with my own money some post and I think she has taled I think, remember till now only I been publishing and yes I'm a terrible writer. This is a good example of her job:
All other posts you are able to saw were made by me, and of course, those don't have any marketing value.
No one in my team is "expert" on social media, and I can't provide any "analysts of the metrics" beyond what I already published. But all the channels are open to audit, so if someone of the community wants to hire some expert and make a professional metrics analyzer, I always been open, those are NOT and NEVER been "my accounts", the PIVX community own it.

But I would like to make a statement:
I have been insulted, "he" has nicknamed me and have even involved my nationality as a method of pressure towards me in commenting on my proposal, even I have been suggested then I should "rip off the Team", but I not going to do that, I believe in my team, and they believe in me. I love PIVX but no amount of PIVX will make me leave my friends.

They said I'm too emotional, and yes is part of the Latin charming style, we always have a passion for what we do.

As always I will continue to be in charge to measure the quality of the information, the videos, and all the post, and I will make some corrections if it is needed. And yes I will lead this team, but if any member decides to abandon the project or make their own proposal, they will receive my full support and my guide to do it. And in that case, I will look for a substitute and save those PIV for it or those would be donated to the charities in behalf of PIVX.

In this new proposal the PIVX Spanish Team grew to 10 members:
  • MariiChuy
  • Ddaeng
  • SamGiset
  • Niklaus22
  • Memes777
  • ElenaCC
  • Brithany
  • Anirak
  • MichaelMitnick
  • ONeZetty
I'm asking for 6402 PIV or 2134 PIV monthly for 3 months:

Code:
600 PIV for Michael Mitnick, Spanish Influencer and Trading Analyzer
600 PIV for MariiChuy, Spanish PIVX Instagram
600 PIV for ONeZetty, Spanish PIVXpress in Spanish
450 PIV for Ddaeng, Spanish PIVX HIVE Blog
450 PIV for Anirak, Spanish PIVX Facebook
600 PIV for ElenaCC, PIVX Community Videos
600 PIV for Brithany, PIVX News Videos
600 PIV for SamGiset, host of the SQP Videos
600 PIV for Niklaus22, Graphic designer
450 PIV for memes777, Support in Social Media and the Forum
600 PIV for ONeZetty: Video producer, editing and upload the videos and management of the Spanish team
200 PIV for Giveaways and tips to the community

VOTE NOW!!!
LOVE💜:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 920d8720dd38acdc2b09f3fcce821558ec8dcc6ac84c4d9cb30a03764308b8a1 yes
MEH💔:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 920d8720dd38acdc2b09f3fcce821558ec8dcc6ac84c4d9cb30a03764308b8a1 no

Check our links:

Feel free to make you your comments, but I will not respond to the hate anymore. Thank you very much. Please VOTE ❎, yes 💜 or not 💔 doesn't matter, the only important is PIVX.

ONeZetty

Last edited:
Hi zetty.

You said you put reports up in discord? Can't see any on previous ones. I'm in the view set of splitting this super proposal for 10 people! Not getting back to these super proposals. So as it's stands its a no. Others have been voting no already.

Split it up into seperate proposals.

Social media management - 1 proposal. Also Multiple people for that? They are not that active so does it really really need more than 1 person? The budget is for paying for a service/task. Not to add an additional person on for the same amount of piv in addition!

I can't understand Spanish but flicked through the social media and it's hardly the most active one to warrant the staff/cost involved.

Leacy is being paid 1250 for a hugely more active social media accounts, not just a single one, so take that into consideration when whoever puts the next one in.

Hive blog needs cutting. Can see that it's a waste of resources with the views and up votes or lack of shall we say.

Why do you have a trading analyser/influencer on their? He hasn't even got many followers. That's a cut.

A seperate proposal for videos. With list of what is being planned on being made, itemised cost for each task. Once people can see that others can throw their hat in if they think they can do that. Also with having the task list and a report for the end of that monthly cycle everyone can see the progress and if you hit the targets. This will then show if it was actually worth what was paid to what you have done.

We should not be paying the individual people and it should be task roles so other people can look at it and think I can do that job and put their hat in.

As a positive tho Sam Giset videos look short and sweet and getting to the point. If only I could understand them. I assume you all speak English so maybe get some subtitles? They are not getting many views nor is pretty much the whole of social media so this then links back to the social media management which is accountable to that. Pretty much every video has hardly any views, accounts have hardly any likes so maybe a change of staff and tactic for that is needed but without reports of what they are actually doing this can not be decided.

Again, no reports this month the no votes will appear...🖖

Last edited:
Thank you for your time @Borris, yeah I understand your concern and your barrier language, I usually put reports in all my proposal, easy to see in my last forum post, I didn't have time yet. I will because like you said is important and because I always do.

Thanks for your comments @Borris I try to respond the best I could.

You said you put reports up in discord? Can't see any on previous ones. I'm in the view set of splitting this super proposal for 10 people! Not getting back to these super proposals. So as it's stands its a no. Others have been voting no already.

No, I did not said that, I always put my reports on the same Forum post, you can find the information and results of my last proposal here: https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?threads/pivx-spanish-team-20-v2.614/#post-1418

Split it up into seperate proposals.

Social media management - 1 proposal. Also Multiple people for that? They are not that active so does it really really need more than 1 person? The budget is for paying for a service/task. Not to add an additional person on for the same amount of piv in addition!

I will be happy if someone in my team makes their own proposal, they not feel confident, the language barrier is a problem, we speak Spanish, and some people never had the chance to learn it. Yes, I like the idea 1 person 1 social network, we are not "experts", if we were professional, no way we could do it with such a small proposal. I mean this is Latam, but you still have to pay for thinks.

I can't understand Spanish but flicked through the social media and it's hardly the most active one to warrant the staff/cost involved.

Every person receives 200 PIV (85 USD) monthly for help with social media, no sure if you comparing that with a professional, that usually cost around 1000 PIV per month (436 USD), and I can not help yu with the Spanish but you can take classes.

Leacy is being paid 1250 for a hugely more active social media accounts, not just a single one, so take that into consideration when whoever puts the next one in.

No, Leacy did not receive last 2 pays, and so we did not too, anyway Leacy, post on 2 social media accounts Twitter and Instagram, so we but the cost in our case is 400 PIV for maybe the same job, why do you think is expensive? Why 1250 PIV is lest that 400 PIV?

Hive blog needs cutting. Can see that it's a waste of resources with the views and up votes or lack of shall we say.

Yeah, that is a new one, we use to post at Steemit, but now that the fork happened we starting HIVE, so we need to get more vote and we need writers for that, the cost is 200 PIV, so why do you think that is expensive?

Why do you have a trading analyser/influencer on their? He hasn't even got many followers. That's a cut. https://twitter.com/michmitnick?lang=en

Well people usually like "price" and "trading" analicer, I´m not a trader so he is the expert on to, he makes videos and post on there's social media, he is only 1000 followers, but also have their own Telegram chat, Discord, and community. Same, no sure why 200 PIV for it sounds "too big for you".

If only I could understand them. I assume you all speak English so maybe get some subtitles?

Sorry I can not help you with that, take Spanish classes, no I have no plans to make subtitles, that is a full-time job, and would be expensive, and you are already said paying 200 PIV is "TOO EXPENSIVE", and no, you assuming wrong NOT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH, the same ay not everybody speaks Spanish, not everyone had that chance and fortune.

They are not getting many views nor is pretty much the whole of social media so this then links back to the social media management which is accountable to that. Pretty much every video has hardly any views, accounts have hardly any likes so maybe a change of staff and tactic for that is needed but without reports of what they are actually doing this can not be decided.
Again, no reports this month the no votes will appear..

Obviously you are talking from the ignorance, we had more than 7,129 impressions on Youtube, more than 200,000 Impressions on Twitter, and we keep increasing the numbers every month, considering that we did not were founded by the treasury the last 2 months I think we are making a great job and I proud of my team, if the community and the MNO can not see that, it is fine, I will still proud of what we did fo far.

The freedom of growth that has been developed with PIVX on many levels is incredible. A few years have passed and I still feel that warmth of team and community that is transmitted with PIVX. My contributions are for everyone and with the same professionalism. I want to continue feeding the community with PIVX.

Thank you always for helping me grow and be a member of this fantastic team.

Es increíble la libertad de crecimiento que se ha desarrollado con PIVX en muchos niveles. Han pasado unos años y todavía sigo sintiendo ese calor de equipo y de comunidad que se transmite con PIVX. Mis aportes son para todos y con el mismo profesionalismo. Quiero seguir alimentando a la comunidad con PIVX.

Gracias siempre por ayudarme a crecer y ser un miembro de este fantástico equipo.

Hi zetty.

on my computer now. hard to write on phone.

https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?threads/pivx-spanish-team-20-v2.614/#post-1418

31 videos were post
Total impressions: 7,129
Visits: 969
Production time: 8.9 hours

now that needs breaking down.

Let me do it basically and then you can expand to show what each task is and how much piv. Your very basic role sets are not enough. how much does each video cost, how long does it take, who was involved. this is very basic stuff.

First we need to think who was involved in getting those 969 visits. Which is not actually watching the videos I will add. You are lucky to be getting 100 views. Impressions are not views.

Team involved/cost - 4050piv

600 PIV for ONeZetty, Spanish PIVXpress in Spanish
600 PIV for ElenaCC, PIVX Community Videos
600 PIV for Brithany, PIVX News Videos
600 PIV for SamGiset, host of the SQP Videos
600 PIV for Niklaus22, Graphic designer
450 PIV for memes777, Support in Social Media and the Forum
600 PIV for ONeZetty: Video producer, editing and upload the videos and management of the Spanish team

These are just the figures that are picked out of your new proposal that would be involved in youtube videos. I know all of these videos will/should be used on all platforms so lets move onto that plus the additional costs.

Instagram:

1,493 Followers

Resume of post:

April: 21 post
May: 23 post
June: 26 post

Again but even worse on instagram, you are lucky to hit 50 likes.

Additional costs.

600 PIV for MariiChuy, Spanish PIVX Instagram

Twitter:

April: 60,000 Impressions
May: 105,000 Impresions
June: 46,000 Impresions

Followers: 1,056

Again very low numbers. your lucky to even get 10 shares. Also the ones where you actually have some shares, but im not talking massive, 200+ is when coinkit was enabled. But even then when you were giving free coins away you still never hit the full giveaway amount. Again impressions are not the same as views, likes or shares.

Facebook:

April: 15 post
May: 17 post
June: 8 post

Considering these should pretty much be the same images and videos you are sharing across all platforms why are these numbers different? all videos, posts etc should be across all platforms. The problem here i would say was because you have split the job roles up to much. there should be 1 social media manager. The views, shares etc is absolutely shocking and you may as well shut the page down tbh. Your staff are not even sharing it as it is lucky to get 2 shares....Do you think thats an acceptable amount for the time and money put in?

Additional costs.

450 PIV for Anirak, Spanish PIVX Facebook

600 PIV for Michael Mitnick, Spanish Influencer and Trading Analyzer - It doesnt matter youd dont feel it is not much. He is no one with any real reach. So why are we paying him?

200 PIV for Giveaways and tips to the community? is this really necessary now we haven't got coinkit and monitised tweets? as this was the only way you were getting any shares, even then not hitting the full giveaway.

450 PIV for Ddaeng, Spanish PIVX HIVE Blog - you mention its new? ive never heard of it tbh but your first months trial of it has been a flop with hardly any views.

English Subtitles for your videos. if thats the cost then this needs to be included in the videos proposal. This proposal still needs splitting. PM can maybe sort a good price out for that?

Your other comments were pretty much saying that doesn't seem much piv for the service thats provided? But once you analyse what has actually gone into it and the interactions it shows the wastage.

Also just to reiterate impressions are not views. thats just how many times it has appeared on someones screen. No one is watching them, liking, sharing etc.

Unless you split this proposal, cut it down into worthwhile staff members, get them to submit their own proposals so we can decide this will/should not pass.

So to conclude is the below amount worth the time and effort being put in? absolutely not. The views, shares, likes speak for themselves. Are the videos the problem? I dont know as i cant understand them, but they could be a factor. Is it the social media management people that are involved? absolutely they should be taken to account, either change their tactics of how they are going to do it or just cut them out completely. But without the reports of what they have actually done how can they show their worth? As if we go off statistics provided they are 100% not up to the job.

Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amnt: 2134
Total Amnt: 6402

$2816 total at current prices...if from the data provided and the cost requested you think thats a reasonable price, Mexico must live in another galaxy. $3500 for coinkit for the whole year. its proven from your own data on twitter that it was more of value than the whole of your platforms in terms of interactions. Yet that was cut to save money.

Last edited:
@Borris so your problem is that Coinkit didn't get the money?

Sorry Boris, but I didn't have anything to do with it that, Masternodes vote no. I'm not sure if you have anything to do with it them, seems like a part of that money it was for you, for the way you constantly mentioned and the way you try to defend them.

Coinkit was nice service, I really like it, stop to think I have something to do with you didn't get that money.

If you have better proposal, please summit it, because this proposal is for LATAM not only for "Mexico". And after almost 9 hours of reproduction of the videos, we are making a great job.

Impression means the time people saw or post in their screens, again you are talking from ignorance, putting the words to look like I making a lot of money, try to ask how much money an video editor and community manager cost before you write we are from another "galaxy". We are 10 persons on this proposal, the same money would not be enough for the community manager, we are not professional, we are amateur, and we make this for free FOR ALMOST A YEAR. Don't you think we deserve some reward now?

And finally, I don't have "to do anything you said", this is my proposal, I do it because it is funny, at the moment stop been funny, I will don't do it anymore. 😁

I prefer that the Masternodes vote no on my proposal, rather than heeding the "advice" of someone more obviously upset because he did not receive their money.

I will not thanks your comments this time, sorry.

Don't worry. Your proposal will not pass this month. If you can't take constructive criticism you are not the right person for the job. This whole proposal is like a swarm of leaches grabbing what they can. You can't even list what each person has done.

As a regional marketing team for the LATAM community, this is more reasonable. You all have done well to get this rolling. They've been growing their team and reach in the Spanish community and have done it mostly on small donations from One Zetty's small budget. It's not been awesome on traditional channels, but I know the telegram and other channels are more active. This is better and they can now allocate more time and energy to reaching more in that region. We need to invest in human capital and it's not always a rocketship out of the gate, especially with little to no funds. I'd like to see this get funded and serve as a pilot for other regions around the globe. One marketing department for a global project is not going to work. This was the dream of the ambassador program, to eventually see regional teams grow and get funded.

Thanks for your comments @Borris I try to respond the best I could.

No, I did not said that, I always put my reports on the same Forum post, you can find the information and results of my last proposal here: https://forum.pivx.org/index.php?threads/pivx-spanish-team-20-v2.614/#post-1418

I will be happy if someone in my team makes their own proposal, they not feel confident, the language barrier is a problem, we speak Spanish, and some people never had the chance to learn it. Yes, I like the idea 1 person 1 social network, we are not "experts", if we were professional, no way we could do it with such a small proposal. I mean this is Latam, but you still have to pay for thinks.

Every person receives 200 PIV (85 USD) monthly for help with social media, no sure if you comparing that with a professional, that usually cost around 1000 PIV per month (436 USD), and I can not help yu with the Spanish but you can take classes.

No, Leacy did not receive last 2 pays, and so we did not too, anyway Leacy, post on 2 social media accounts Twitter and Instagram, so we but the cost in our case is 400 PIV for maybe the same job, why do you think is expensive? Why 1250 PIV is lest that 400 PIV?

Yeah, that is a new one, we use to post at Steemit, but now that the fork happened we starting HIVE, so we need to get more vote and we need writers for that, the cost is 200 PIV, so why do you think that is expensive?

Well people usually like "price" and "trading" analicer, I´m not a trader so he is the expert on to, he makes videos and post on there's social media, he is only 1000 followers, but also have their own Telegram chat, Discord, and community. Same, no sure why 200 PIV for it sounds "too big for you".

Sorry I can not help you with that, take Spanish classes, no I have no plans to make subtitles, that is a full-time job, and would be expensive, and you are already said paying 200 PIV is "TOO EXPENSIVE", and no, you assuming wrong NOT ALL SPEAK ENGLISH, the same ay not everybody speaks Spanish, not everyone had that chance and fortune.

Obviously you are talking from the ignorance, we had more than 7,129 impressions on Youtube, more than 200,000 Impressions on Twitter, and we keep increasing the numbers every month, considering that we did not were founded by the treasury the last 2 months I think we are making a great job and I proud of my team, if the community and the MNO can not see that, it is fine, I will still proud of what we did fo far.

Actually I post to PIVX Twitter official, PIVXcommunity, Instagram and Facebook @ONeZetty not just two. :) But you are correct that we both weren't funded last cycles.
Don't worry. Your proposal will not pass this month. If you can't take constructive criticism you are not the right person for the job. This whole proposal is like a swarm of leaches grabbing what they can. You can't even list what each person has done.
Sorry @Borris but constructive criticism isn't going after a team members by calling them 'leaches grabbing what they can' nor is the comment about Mexico. NOT COOL. This isn't about being too soft or weak, it's about professionalism. I feel you are acting on emotion though you think that OneZetty is. I do understand what you are saying though about breaking down the areas but this is not how you do it. You are better than this.