What's new

Archived PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.

LeacyMcK

Administrator
Staff member
Name: Ofcl-SocialJan2023
Term: 1 cycle
Cycle Amount: 5714
Total Amount: 5714
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: DGKPZajGSZ21XpMmejGnbHjAnMGYsZP4sr
Created: January 14th, 2022

This is a continuation of my prior proposal.
I have chosen to submit the proposals every cycle due to the fluctuations in the price of PIV.

Please find my original proposal here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx...d-community-builder-and-content-creator.1225/
Please find the last proposal I submitted here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-official-social-media-lead-community-builder.1249/ The work I completed this past cycle is noted in the comments and/or below.

Please note I get paid for 20 hours a week and during this time I produce outcomes, not just ideas not implemented. Outcomes can vary from successfully planning an AMA ( from the time it’s an idea to the time the host says “That’s it!”,) to find that 1 member on socials that now wants to join PIVX and support the project themselves. A lot of times planning an event, publishing a successful blog on PIVX.org then promoting it, and other related tasks take more time than 20 hours. It is then that I volunteer my time until the job is done, and even then it’s monitoring the socials for outcomes. The running of the PIVXcommunity Twitter account; content creating, copywriting, engaging with community members and checking metrics for the timing of said Tweets is done on a volunteer basis also.

Paid hours: 20 hours a week/ 80 hours a cycle = $2000 CAD Quote of PIV above reflects payment in USD. (calculated on www.XE.com. ). I donate 75% of extra PIV I receive back to the community in contests or rewarding social team members.
Volunteer hours: 20 to 30 hours a week/ 80 to 120 hours a cycle.
Total hours per cycle: 160 - 240 hours a cycle.

Accomplishments past and present cycle:

- I have been communicating with the exchanges and 3rd party services to support v5.5.0 upgrade.
-Took on the role of exchange and service provider liaison.
-Took on the monthly task of filling out a lengthy report for Binance.

-Spent numerous time with new members in helping them with proposals, posts, educating them about PIVX and working with community.
-Proof reading articles and forms created by core members aka fantastic technical and community writers then being able to showcase their work.
-Ongoing content creating. (please see past proposals to see what this includes along with what is listed here.)

-Ongoing mentoring and supporting new community members with their goals. Support can be anything from guiding and helping them realize their goals/ideas, to making sure they have the tools to succeed within our community should they wish to. eg. Recently I spent over 4 hours coaching new members with writing their proposals, PIVX official social team and social posting protocols, and more.

Ongoing work:
-
Answering messages on Twitter/Instagram and PIVX.org contact us mail.
-Working with Shorn, PIVX's official graphic designer on new graphics for events and AMAs.
-Please see above for more of the ongoing work I do cycle to cycle.
-Volunteer:
-Daily tweets to PIVXcommunity with content created by me for the community, or working with others to help promote PIVX official events. Engaging with others via Twitter and Instagram concerning PIVX, the community and growing friendships along the way.
-Liason for upcoming events at times.

Upcoming tasks, goals and plans: (updated January 17th, 22nd)

- Starting this cycle and onward I will be responsible to fill out and submit PIVX's detailed monthly report to Binance.
-PIVXlabs, Shorn and I will be creating some magic of which we can't divulge yet. :)
- New banner for PIVXcommunity official is in the works.
- PIVX's upcoming 7th birthday and SHIELD'S 2nd year.
-New video and articles for PIVX.org
-Adding new members to the social team .
-New Marketing events for Meet the PIVX Core team and/or Meet the Community, and revamping the Got skills successful campaign. (Later in Winter)
-Support Hans Koning in the AMAs he participates in by getting graphics and answers to community questions.
-Plan and implement the promotion of the new reward distribution protocol with PIVX official graphic designer Shorn, and PIVX technical writer yenachar. As well as working with social team in promoting.
-Looking into paid adverts again, remembering that in the latter part of 2022 Twitter disallowed crypto projects from advertising on Twitter.
- Excited to be working with BasicSwap and Particl core members as well as PIVX's own in planning and implementing a Twitter Spaces to talk about DEX's, Privacy and more.

Thank you for reading my proposal.