What's new

Archived PIVX official Social Media lead, Community Builder.

LeacyMcK

Administrator
Staff member
Name: Ofcl-SocialDec2022
Term: 1 cycle
Cycle Amount: 6200
Total Amount: 6200
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: D5FsCePLx3a9ucVqcE2VyZFLBgNNPi1Zth
Created: December 17, 2022

This is a continuation of my prior proposal.
I have chosen to submit the proposals every cycle due to the fluctuations in the price of PIV.

Please find my original proposal here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx...d-community-builder-and-content-creator.1225/
Please find the last proposal I submitted here: https://forum.pivx.org/threads/pivx-official-social-media-lead-and-community-builder.1191/ The work I completed this past cycle is noted in the comments.

Please note I get paid for 20 hours a week and during this time I produce outcomes, not just ideas left not implemented. Outcomes can vary from successfully planning an AMA ( from the time it’s an idea to the time the host says “That’s it!”,) to find that 1 member on socials that now want to join PIVX and support the project themselves. A lot of times planning an event, publishing a successful blog on PIVX.org then promoting it, and other related tasks take more time than 20 hours. It is then that I volunteer my time until the job is done, and even then it’s monitoring the socials for outcomes. With v5.5.0 in close sight, there will be more hours needed which too will be volunteered. The running of the PIVXcommunity Twitter account; content creating, copywriting, engaging with community members and checking metrics for the timing of said Tweets is done on a volunteer basis also.

Re: Cycle amount request.

I was late submitting my proposal and was only able to ask for 6200 PIV though I need 7600 PIV (1 PIV = $0.19 at present time.) to pay the amount I request each cycle. When this cycle is finished, I will see what the price of PIV is that day and submit a request to the slush fund to accommodate/pay the difference in pay if needed. I will post the amount in the updates.

Planning and Implementation of Ideas look like this:

Working with team members from BasicSwap and Partcl, graphic designer and core member yenachar who wrote blogs for this tweet, we planned a successful launch of the DEX with articles, blogs, PIVX.org announcements and promotions. During this time I got the social team ready to help support and promote.

Working with PIVXlabs in promoting the upgrades and new features of MYPIVXwallet.

For fun.

Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal. Don't forget to check out the comments in my prior proposals to see some of the work that I have completed.