Author: Jeffrey
Receiver: Jeffrey
Address: DGKYWKVpxBTSAY6YhvjrRoEiv2othmuKQN
Vote Hash: 68ad33b16698937523707b80969dddab02833b455ab84d13981615bac6349355

Exchange Information:​

Website Link - https://www.coinstore.com/
CMC Link - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinstore/
Twitter Link - https://twitter.com/CoinstoreExc

Coinstore.com was founded in 2020, and its core team consists of senior financial professionals from famous investment banks and hedge funds based in Asia and Silicon Valley and blockchain technical talents from the global top 5 digital asset trading platforms, which features rich experience in sectors such as digital finance, blockchain technology development and network security protection. Its 180 employees worldwide are distributed in Asia, Europe and other countries, serving more than 3 million registered users in 175 countries.

Coinstore has set up and established teams globally that are advocates of cryptocurrency and are passionate about what they do. Teams are set in different countries to provide the best service possible to projects and users. To date, Coinstore has teams based in Singapore, India, China, Dubai, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Africa, North America, South America and Europe regions.

Coinstore Market Information:​

Coinstore has been the fastest growing Centralized Exchange in SouthEast Asia with constant growth of average 100,000 new users monthly. As of to date, Coinstore has over 3,00,000 registered users and is one of the fastest growing crypto exchanges in the world. Our daily trading volume is over $200 million and is now ranked in the top 30s on Coingecko.

1682661538071.png

I met Joshua from Coinstore in person at their office in Singapore. We had a great conversation, one that discusses the longterm relationship and strategic partnership between Coinstore and PIVX should this proposal pass. We plan on collaborating on marketing efforts as well as attending joint events and future marketing endeavours. This is a great one for me and I believe this listing will definitely boost the presence of PIVX in South-East Asia.

What will this include?
  • PIVX/USDT Pair
  • Market Making free for 1 month

• 1682661835535.png

They will also advertise PIVX at any of their upcoming Expos. We will also discuss collaborating on Merch as well as attending some of these events together.

Funding:
For this listing we will need a total of 15,000 USD + A market making liquidity of 10K USD which completely belongs to the PIVX DAO.
Total = 25,000 USD

In previous proposals an issue I faced was price decrease as well as fees so I will therefore ask for 30,000 USD . Remaining funds will be made public here which can then be used towards other approved listings as a buffer should the price decrease after proposal submission.

1682662160822.png

Total = 106,249 PIVX + my 50 PIVX in submission fees = 106,299

Voting Details:
To Vote YES for this proposal:

Code:
mnbudgetvote many 68ad33b16698937523707b80969dddab02833b455ab84d13981615bac6349355 yes
To Vote NO for this proposal:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 68ad33b16698937523707b80969dddab02833b455ab84d13981615bac6349355 no

Last edited:
Hey Jeffrey .... what is the plan for Market Making after the Free month?
Hey Eric!

Great question. So I evaluated their market making and compared it to other market makers they currently have on their platform. The performance was way better than competitors. Some of which I’ve contacted.

They have also offered an amazing deal with their partner for us. So should we want to keep the MM active it will only cost 2.5k monthly. In comparison to contenders which charge a minimum of 4.5k up to 10k.

This price is further reduced when taken longer term. 10k for 6 months and then 15k per year. So I will evaluate the first month and then submit a new proposal accordingly if the stats look good to me and the community.

This exchange will also form a strategic partnership with PIVX to include us in more services and marketing campaigns.

"...strategic partnership with PIVX to include us in more services and marketing campaigns."

Every exchange claims this before a listing and, in my experience, most of them do not deliver anything after the listing is completed. You know how difficult it is to even get an exchange to retweet us! Do you have more details at this stage?

Thanks!

"...strategic partnership with PIVX to include us in more services and marketing campaigns."

Every exchange claims this before a listing and, in my experience, most of them do not deliver anything after the listing is completed. You know how difficult it is to even get an exchange to retweet us! Do you have more details at this stage?

Thanks!
Guessing no more info...

Thanks!
Please revert from making assumptions. All exchanges I deal with are well detailed so that we can ensure that our agreements are in place which includes ama”s and more. The strategic alliance im referring to is one that gets us included with their events and roadshows. I will be meeting them again in singapore.

This is a huge gateway for PIVX into Asia as they are one of Asia’s biggest upcoming exchanges with offices direct in Singapore that I had the honor of meeting them in.
it would be extremely beneficial. They are also offering us their free market making which I saw first hand how it helped other coins gain momentum!

@Gerrald @shorn

Please note I’m travelling and not moved into my apartment yet until the 1st so please tag me with questions directly in discord if urgent

my goal with Coinstore is to use them as leverage to get accepted back into other Asian cryptocurrency exchanges and to boost our presence there by providing a platform that users in the continent trust.

Sad to see this proposal failing, with zero constructive criticism to justify it.

Seems 1 or 2 people focus on creating issues that are not there, and follow ego and emotion instead of logic and critical thinking. If I am wrong with that assumption, please provide feedback, because otherwise, whatever the 'mistake' is, will happen again and again.

What is VERY clear is that North America is becoming extremely 'anti-crypto'. Further, they are targeting Binance which is the 'basket' where all our 'eggs' are.
If we do not make moves to develop markets in other global regions, then PIVX has no future.

Nit picking small details and power tripping over a perception those details won't be delivered, is not how we move forward.
Best to focus on the big rocks first, then the gravel, then the sand, then the water. That is how you fill a glass 100%.
Further, failing to trust Jeffrey, when no one else has even come close to putting in the Business Development Effort, and LONG TERM commitment to 'bleeding purple' for PIVX, is ridiculous.

Voters should put their 'pet peeves' aside, ditch the micro-managing, and focus on the big picture.

Fact: PIVX got listed on Binance, when it was smaller that Bittrex. No idea what we paid, but guess what it would cost now? Probably over $2M USD.

Granted, there are no guarantees. I mean, look at Bittrex now. But, THAT is the ENTIRE point!

If those voting this proposal down are looking for guarantees in the crypto space - you best sell all your crypto now and leave the market. Because the ONLY guarantee is that if PIVX doesn't accept any risk, it will die. It is that simple.

Please revert from making assumptions. All exchanges I deal with are well detailed so that we can ensure that our agreements are in place which includes ama”s and more. The strategic alliance im referring to is one that gets us included with their events and roadshows. I will be meeting them again in singapore.

This is a huge gateway for PIVX into Asia as they are one of Asia’s biggest upcoming exchanges with offices direct in Singapore that I had the honor of meeting them in.
it would be extremely beneficial. They are also offering us their free market making which I saw first hand how it helped other coins gain momentum!

@Gerrald @shorn
I only asked if you had any more info Jeffrey and said about my experience. I work closely with you and Leacy and I don’t know anything more about these other campaigns so I thought I’d ask. Yep, I’m cynical. I’ve been in the industry a while so I’m bound to be, but I think it’s fair to be able to ask a question about a listing to see if you have any more info so we can plan accordingly.

@Gerrald I think we need this one tbh, even if we’re lacking in details at this stage. There’s some big volume on their apparently and the Asian market is a huge potential
Guessing no more info...

Despite this, I still think it seems like it’s good value for money. It’s $25k which is a lot cheaper than other big volume CEXs in the Asian market. We probably won’t get many opportunities like this and at this price for a while!

Thanks for your trust everyone! This exchange is our gateway into the continent. I will update here once we conclude payment and listing can be arranged!

recently had a very bad experience with Coinstore :/ ... was trying to help a wealthy individual to purchase very large amount of btc > connected to Coinstore (at that time had good relationship with their regional director). It is impossible to describe the level of unprofessionalism I saw from Coinstore..

Sadly, I have lost absolute trust in this exchange. .. sad :( .. seemed to be such a promising one :/

.. my gut feeling says > there is something really really bad with it.

Best!
H