Cycle Amount: 162.5 PIV
Total Amount 650 PIV
Author: @LeacyMcK 
Receiver: @LeacyMcK 
Address: TBD
Created: Jun 23, 2019

Hello PIVX world,

This is my first proposal.

In September 2017, not knowing much about crypto but being introduced to PIVX and liking what it stood for, I started up a PIVX Pinterest acct. Each time I learnt something new I would post it on a board in hopes that others might get interested also. (Plus to share my growing love of PIVX). https://www.pinterest.ca/pivxorg/

In April 2018 I took over running the official PIVX Instagram account where the total followers at that time were 1,820, and have grown the account organically to 2,338 consistent followers thus far. I utilized areas of IG that hadn’t been used as much previously which helped increase our engagement and organic steady growth. PIVX posts with updates, news and such were promoted on our feed but were also broadcasted thru 24-hour storyline. This being a place where with the IG story tools, one can enhance the photos or videos with various cameral like filters, emoticons and gifs of which our younger, predominant audience are a big fan of.

Screenshots of Twitter posts from PIVX and the community members are shown in the stories to reach even further than our ‘followers’ audience.

Engaging our audience with questions that are then promoted.

As our following is of a younger age bracket, utilizing the story tools has shown to be of benefit in increasing awareness to this demographic globally. We also use ‘highlights’ where we showcase the best of PIVX continuously at a quick glance. This stays on the homepage of the PIVX IG account continuously making it easy for others to access when wanted. The total followers is now is 2,330, an increase of 500 loyal Pinions, organically grown. No bots! Engagement is up over 60-70% during this past year. More engagement has resulted in followers sending their ideas, photos etc of which are used at times to showcase their abilities.

I have recently started to run the PIVXcommunity Twitter account, using the analytic data results to help guide our growth organically without bots that wreak havoc on our stats as they give a false positive report in our analytics. Though it is in its infancy, we are attracting more followers with PIVX posts and community-minded posts. Our images and polls are giving us a great return on engagement from followers.

Below, an example of our Friday just for fun Polls, that are building momentum.
Impressions: 228,666

Total engagements: 323

Votes: 304

Comments: 30

Retweets: 10

New followers: 27

I use what is trending the week of the poll and utilize the hashtags in posts.

#Dogs being #1 that week. This being done once weekly.

We encourage community members to share their world with us with their tweets, and at times we promote these as well as retweeting PIVX tweets to keep our global community aware of the tech advancements and other events occurring within our PIVX community.

Contests I have run:

-Valentines Day -2017 of which was successful and ended with close to 90 PIV being given away. via Pinterest

-Milestones giveaways for IG. eg. - 300th post, 2,000 followers, 100th story.

-Promotions for followers to send their images, stories, weekend vibes is rewarded randomly with 5 - 10 PIV, depending on whether we reuse their content.

-PIVXcommunity Twitter - Poll Friday~ ’Tip with PIV’ where I dispense PIV via Coinkit to ones that submit comments/photos as part of promoting PIVX and getting others to upload the wallet.

Except for the 3 months of which I was paid 50 PIV a month in the middle of 2018 from another proposal put out, I haven’t asked or received any remuneration for the contests or the 7/7 days I promote PIVX globally through these social media accounts. I spend time regularly in keeping contact with other IG crypto influencers and community members and now with our PIVXcommunity following. This includes anything from sending them to the area that best suits their questions/needs, supporting their endeavours and listening to their thoughts to keep our accounts updated and positive.

I am asking for 100 PIV a month for myself, and 50 PIV a month for tipping, for 4 months. I am also asking for the 50 PIV submission fee to refunded. (650 PIV total) With this amount I will continue growing our IG and PIVXcommunity audience with time spent engaging with them, new contests and more ‘PIV tips’ to encourage others that don’t have a PIVX wallet yet.

This is a pre-proposal, voting details will be added here once community feedback is received and incorporated.
Thank you for taking the time to read my 1st (pre) proposal.
Leacymck

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 618
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 600
Congratulation to you with submitting your first own proposal!🥇🏆
:giggle::coffee: You deserve that people see what you are doing and how great you are doing your part of the work which you have chosen.
Also, I would like to express my personal admiration to cooperate with you on a new project as @PIVXcommunity.:love:
THANK YOU very much for your unlimited support, willingness to learn and share the best practice. I am learning from you a lot, especially on Instagram. :)
With hoping on further cooperations!!!

Congratulation to you with submitting your first own proposal!🥇🏆
:giggle::coffee: You deserve that people see what you are doing and how great you are doing your part of the work which you have chosen.
Also, I would like to express my personal admiration to cooperate with you on a new project as @PIVXcommunity.:love:
THANK YOU very much for your unlimited support, willingness to learn and share the best practice. I am learning from you a lot, especially on Instagram. :)
With hoping on further cooperations!!!
Thank you @Hanna for all of your support, excellent mentoring of click up skills, ;) and being someone we all learn from, on a daily basis. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you.

Code:
Title: PIVX Instagram and PIVXcommunity Twitter Social Media Management
Name: PIVX-IG-Twitter-Social-201906
Term: 4 cycles
Cycle Amount: 162.5 PIV
Total Amount 650 PIV
Author: @LeacyMcK
Receiver: @LeacyMcK
Address: TBD
Created: Jun 23, 2019

Hello PIVX world,

This is my first proposal.

In September 2017, not knowing much about crypto but being introduced to PIVX and liking what it stood for, I started up a PIVX Pinterest acct. Each time I learnt something new I would post it on a board in hopes that others might get interested also. (Plus to share my growing love of PIVX). https://www.pinterest.ca/pivxorg/

In April 2018 I took over running the official PIVX Instagram account where the total followers at that time were 1,820, and have grown the account organically to 2,338 consistent followers thus far. I utilized areas of IG that hadn’t been used as much previously which helped increase our engagement and organic steady growth. PIVX posts with updates, news and such were promoted on our feed but were also broadcasted thru 24-hour storyline. This being a place where with the IG story tools, one can enhance the photos or videos with various cameral like filters, emoticons and gifs of which our younger, predominant audience are a big fan of.

Screenshots of Twitter posts from PIVX and the community members are shown in the stories to reach even further than our ‘followers’ audience.
View attachment 72

Engaging our audience with questions that are then promoted.
View attachment 67

As our following is of a younger age bracket, utilizing the story tools has shown to be of benefit in increasing awareness to this demographic globally. We also use ‘highlights’ where we showcase the best of PIVX continuously at a quick glance. This stays on the homepage of the PIVX IG account continuously making it easy for others to access when wanted. The total followers is now is 2,330, an increase of 500 loyal Pinions, organically grown. No bots! Engagement is up over 60-70% during this past year. More engagement has resulted in followers sending their ideas, photos etc of which are used at times to showcase their abilities.

View attachment 68

I have recently started to run the PIVXcommunity Twitter account, using the analytic data results to help guide our growth organically without bots that wreak havoc on our stats as they give a false positive report in our analytics. Though it is in its infancy, we are attracting more followers with PIVX posts and community-minded posts. Our images and polls are giving us a great return on engagement from followers.

Below, an example of our Friday just for fun Polls, that are building momentum.
Impressions: 228,666

Total engagements: 323

Votes: 304

Comments: 30

Retweets: 10

New followers: 27

I use what is trending the week of the poll and utilize the hashtags in posts.

#Dogs being #1 that week. This being done once weekly.
View attachment 69

We encourage community members to share their world with us with their tweets, and at times we promote these as well as retweeting PIVX tweets to keep our global community aware of the tech advancements and other events occurring within our PIVX community.

View attachment 70

Contests I have run:

-Valentines Day -2017 of which was successful and ended with close to 90 PIV being given away. via Pinterest

-Milestones giveaways for IG. eg. - 300th post, 2,000 followers, 100th story.

-Promotions for followers to send their images, stories, weekend vibes is rewarded randomly with 5 - 10 PIV, depending on whether we reuse their content.

-PIVXcommunity Twitter - Poll Friday~ ’Tip with PIV’ where I dispense PIV via Coinkit to ones that submit comments/photos as part of promoting PIVX and getting others to upload the wallet.

Except for the 3 months of which I was paid 50 PIV a month in the middle of 2018 from another proposal put out, I haven’t asked or received any remuneration for the contests or the 7/7 days I promote PIVX globally through these social media accounts. I spend time regularly in keeping contact with other IG crypto influencers and community members and now with our PIVXcommunity following. This includes anything from sending them to the area that best suits their questions/needs, supporting their endeavours and listening to their thoughts to keep our accounts updated and positive.

I am asking for 100 PIV a month for myself, and 50 PIV a month for tipping, for 4 months. I am also asking for the 50 PIV submission fee to refunded. (650 PIV total) With this amount I will continue growing our IG and PIVXcommunity audience with time spent engaging with them, new contests and more ‘PIV tips’ to encourage others that don’t have a PIVX wallet yet.

This is a pre-proposal, voting details will be added here once community feedback is received and incorporated.
Thank you for taking the time to read my 1st (pre) proposal.
Leacymck
What you are doing is just fine, but your Instagram promotion is not very good, the fact is that 300 profiles visit you maximum and this is very small, but there is a way out of any situation. For example, you can buy subscribers and likes for a small fee on the service https://www.igautolike.com and make your account much more popular and the project more successful. I wish you good luck.

What you are doing is just fine, but your Instagram promotion is not very good, the fact is that 300 profiles visit you maximum and this is very small, but there is a way out of any situation. For example, you can buy subscribers and likes for a small fee on the service https://www.igautolike.com and make your account much more popular and the project more successful. I wish you good luck.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we do appreciate it. Here are our reasons as to why we will never buy followers and though small in comparison to others, we are gaining followers on a daily basis per the IG analytics reports.
Please note, Instagram has changed its algorithms which affects views on feeds. Hashtags that were once popular are no longer, as IG has been clearing house of ones that incurred too much spam or 'inappropriate content'. IG has been clearing out bots and bought followers. Our following is all organic, ones that follow PIVX because they are part of our community. Curious as to where you got your "300 profiles visit...' from though. Leacymck

Last edited: