Name: LRP - Duddino Term: 2 Cycles Cycle Amnt: 30,000 Total Amnt: 60,000 Author: Duddino, Sandude Receiver: Duddino Address: DShxa9sykpVUYBe2VKZfq9dzE8f2yBbtmg Created: 17-06-2023 Status: Active Vote Hash: de18189b2f0fac8fbd63e004a6c26c23cc8542c9a813300b063d64a9143fd5ab
This is a continuation of my previous proposals:
Shield staking has been researched, and a first implementation has been tested on a private network. There is still a lot of work to do, but we now have the main idea in mind. The two relevant PRs are:
The shield staking PR itself:
Shield Transaction on MPW update
Even if the PR is ready, we have ultimately decided to release on a 2.0 MPW update. I will keep on maintaining the PR until it is merged.
Only 1 fix PR was made during this time, mainly because there has not been much testing going on: (Again, we plan on starting serious testing after 1.0 is released)
Small fix where the library would reject transaction using all the available balance:
During the two cycles, the following PRs were made:
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/116 Adds my own explorer on MPW
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/121 Switch from local storage to Indexed DB. This is mostly a backend change, but makes the database more capable and less likely to break
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/122 Displays uncaught errors as alerts to users
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/123 Adds lint (Based off Tuvork's previous PR). This has no effect on users, but it's a nice change so that reviewers don't have to yell "Run prettier"
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/130 Adds TSC lint, basically like the previous PR but stricter
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/132 Resolves a potential xss. It requires having access to an explorer, but MPW has an explorer whitelist, so I'm pretty confident that it has never been exploited
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/142 Improves activity performance by caching all addresses to their bip32 path, if any.
- https://github.com/PIVX-Labs/MyPIVXWallet/pull/143 Adds Multi-masternode support (Currently missing the UI)
My plan is to keep working on finishing Shield Staking and MPW simultaneously. As always Labs Roadmap can be found here: https://github.com/orgs/PIVX-Labs/projects/1