What's new

Ended LRP - Meerkat

Almost forgot!

I have also updated images for "Community Update", "Development Update", "Masternode Update"

Community Update Rectangle-min.png Community Update Square-min.png Community Update Wide-min.png Development Update Rectangle-min.png Development Update Square-min.png Development Update Wide-min.png Masternode Update Rectangle-min.png Masternode Update Square-min.png

"After this rant 13k does seem alot for webdevs to only be working on mpw."
For Meerkat: it would be undermining her efforts to say she's "only working on mpw", for context:
- She did the entire redesign concept of MyPIVXWallet v2.0: every single page, dialog, font, palette, including new UI MPW has not previously had: multi-masternode management, the new SHIELD interface design.
- She will be assisting with homepage designs of PIVCards, and potentially even bigger Labs projects I'll be proposing to her after the current workload lessens.
- She creates the majority of PIVX Labs graphics, for all social platforms.
- She creates PIVX Core team graphics.
- She maintains PIVX.org alongside all of this.

She does jobs that usually require multiple team members (Graphical Design - Illustration - Web Development) under a single proposal, if anything, I would say she's currently overworking.

I love the whole design of PIVX, it's genius, the color palette is very attractive! Congratulations to those involved!
@Meerkat , is there an image repository? If so, could you tell me? needed for publicity. Thanks.

There is no official image repository except for a #community-graphics channel on discord.pivx.org where @LeacyMcK posts some of the images from time to time. There is also cloud.pivx.org, but it's closed to the public.

If you could help me better understand what you need, I'm sure I will be able to find an image for you on our cloud or you can check the #community channel.

Anyhow, let me know if I can help, here or on PIVX Discord. 🙏 💜

You've done phenomenal work @Meerkat, proud of you to be honest as I know it isn't always easy as you are pulled in different directions a lot lately. You rise to every occasion and constantly fulfill all your obligations. Love working with you, I will always give you decent deadlines and will continue to write the copy and come up with the ideas for the graphic layouts as per my job description, but I want to acknowledge that once in awhile I don't and this is where you are appreciated as you will step up and create the idea for the graphic to go with the copy I write. 🙏💜

There is no official image repository except for a #community-graphics channel on discord.pivx.org where @LeacyMcK posts some of the images from time to time. There is also cloud.pivx.org, but it's closed to the public.

If you could help me better understand what you need, I'm sure I will be able to find an image for you on our cloud or you can check the #community channel.

Anyhow, let me know if I can help, here or on PIVX Discord. 🙏 💜
Would it be possible to provide me with access? or send me compressed?I'm looking for a specific image (I don't remember where I saw it) with a technological background to sublimate onto a shirt.I'm gathering everything possible to start my creative process and optimize my time in advertising here.I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Would it be possible to provide me with access? or send me compressed?I'm looking for a specific image (I don't remember where I saw it) with a technological background to sublimate onto a shirt.I'm gathering everything possible to start my creative process and optimize my time in advertising here.I would appreciate it if you could help me with this.
What exactly are you looking for? Cloud access is only for Marketing active members. There is a community graphic channel in Discord that I created, have you searched through there? Or searched through Twitter to find the graphic you’re looking for?

O que exatamente você está procurando? O acesso à nuvem é apenas para membros ativos de Marketing. Existe um canal gráfico da comunidade no Discord que eu criei, você já pesquisou por lá? Ou pesquisou através do Twitter para encontrar o gráfico que você está procurando?
I'm interested in joining the marketing team, what do I need to do?

I'm interested in joining the marketing team, what do I need to do?
First off the community needs to get to know you and your work first. You’re new to PIVX. If you have marketing experience let them know in the #general community channel along with links of past work. Then you’ll need to prove yourself over the next month or two by helping out with pivx. Eg. Promote social posts, encourage others to get to know PIVX. Once you’ve done that and figured how how you want to help PIVX in the marketing sense, you’ll need to create and submit a proposal.

Everyone that presently gets paid by PIVX has had to spend a couple months proving themselves first.

Regarding the graphic you originally talked about, have you figured out where you saw it? Maybe if you let us know what you’re wanting to do exactly, we can help you. Other than that tho, the above information is how one gets a role within PIVX.