Name: PR Sandude Term: 1 Cycle Cycle Amnt: 3,000 Total Amnt: 3,000 Author: Sandude Receiver: Sandude Address: DN8pZQ8EDmfzW4k182gWBnm8X51kYGTxZD Created: 15-03-2023 Status: Active Vote Hash: efcac0b10ca128bb8dcac25b4e7b68958cd60f60a9abd3513dd245441d42cb6d
This is a continuation of my previous proposal, after working for 1 month on PIVX:
I am Sandude, an economist and data scientist with experience in both central banking and Crypto (a true rarity). I was recently contacted by JSKitty to help with some writing tasks for PIVX, and given the volume of work ahead we were thinking of making this a recurring thing. This will allow us to ensure the PIVX Labs team can delegate text-work to allow for better team efficiency, while providing an image of professionalism for the project. Moreover, we will be now able to keep the community updated of all developments and events through the publication of articles and blogs.
What have I done so far?
My tasks so far have been:
- Reviewed and redesigned the text for almost all LMPs (Labs Micro Proposals) and LRPs (Labs Recurring Proposals) published over the last two months.
- Designed templates for both LMPs and LRPs (Labs Recurring Proposals).
- Designed and published the first episode of "The Superblock Report", a monthly PIVX update for the community.
- Proof-read and assisted with improving the text and UI content of MyPIVXWallet.
I have been assigned some recurring writing tasks, and will be there any time the PIVX team needs any writing or proof-reading done. These are some of the things I will be doing:
- Review, rewrite and publish all LMPs and LRPs with a focus on facilitating comprehension and fixing any mistakes present.
- Proof-reading all apps and features associated with the PIVX Labs and in spare time, PIVX Core.
- Publish monthly episodes of The Superblock Report summarizing all developments and relevant events for PIVX.
- Proofread and assist in the writing of Whitepaper and Website.
- Assist all members of the PIVX team with any tasks that require writing.