Cycle Amnt: 3,000
Total Amnt: 3,000
Author: Sandude
Receiver: Sandude
Address: DN8pZQ8EDmfzW4k182gWBnm8X51kYGTxZD
Created: 15-03-2023
Vote Hash: efcac0b10ca128bb8dcac25b4e7b68958cd60f60a9abd3513dd245441d42cb6d

About me

This is a continuation of my previous proposal, after working for 1 month on PIVX:

https://forum.pivx.org/threads/lrp-sandude.1281/

Hello, friends.

I am Sandude, an economist and data scientist with experience in both central banking and Crypto (a true rarity). I was recently contacted by JSKitty to help with some writing tasks for PIVX, and given the volume of work ahead we were thinking of making this a recurring thing. This will allow us to ensure the PIVX Labs team can delegate text-work to allow for better team efficiency, while providing an image of professionalism for the project. Moreover, we will be now able to keep the community updated of all developments and events through the publication of articles and blogs.

What have I done so far?

My tasks so far have been:
  • Reviewed and redesigned the text for almost all LMPs (Labs Micro Proposals) and LRPs (Labs Recurring Proposals) published over the last two months.
  • Designed templates for both LMPs and LRPs (Labs Recurring Proposals).
  • Designed and published the first episode of "The Superblock Report", a monthly PIVX update for the community.
  • Proof-read and assisted with improving the text and UI content of MyPIVXWallet.
What will I continue to do if this proposal succeeds?

I have been assigned some recurring writing tasks, and will be there any time the PIVX team needs any writing or proof-reading done. These are some of the things I will be doing:
  • Review, rewrite and publish all LMPs and LRPs with a focus on facilitating comprehension and fixing any mistakes present.
  • Proof-reading all apps and features associated with the PIVX Labs and in spare time, PIVX Core.
  • Publish monthly episodes of The Superblock Report summarizing all developments and relevant events for PIVX.
  • Proofread and assist in the writing of Whitepaper and Website.
  • Assist all members of the PIVX team with any tasks that require writing.

Last edited:
Love your work Sandude!

I would love to see this type of effort continue. I know you will soon be reviewing the updates to the 'PIVX Economics Whitepaper', but the 'PIVX (Non-Technical ) Whitepaper could use your help too. A quick scan shows that for it, sections 2.1 and all of section 5, need changes. https://pivx.org/files/whitepapers/PIVX_Non_Technical_Whitepaper_v2.0.pdf

After that, we really should have a proper 'PIVX (Technical) Whitepaper', which could lean heavily on publish documents from Electric Coin Company (ECC) when describing zkSNARKs/Sapling etc.

Perhaps these can be 'filler' efforts when you need more work to fill the hours you planned to put towards this proposal. Or, if it keeps getting bumped, because there is already too much work for you, maybe a larger proposal in the future?

Anyways - Thanks for your help and have fun!

I will definitely take a look at the non-technical whitepaper then, and make any recommendations that I can. I will get to it after I take a look at the economics whitepaper. For the moment I have enough time availability for this, so don't worry about that. Thank you for your support!

- Sandude

Last edited: