Cycle Amnt: 1,000 PIV
Total Amnt: 2,000 PIV
Author: Cryptosi
Receiver: Cryptosi
Address: Not created yet
Created: 10th June 2019
Further info on Indacoin : https://indacoin.com/

Overview:

I'm planning on putting in a proposal to help get another fiat gateway integrated. I am hoping to have INDACOIN provide services that allow people to buy PIVX with credit or debit card from directly on our PIVX.org website, and on our PIVX Store merch website. If this is not possible we could build a simple 'buypivx' site.

Fiat gateways will remove the need to buy BItcoin before getting PIVX, and having a button on the PIVX.org site will allow people to easily get PIVX immediately after learning about it. There will be a premium for this service and/or a 5% fee charged by Indacoin per purchase.

Explicit details

This proposal is for integration with Indacoin, so as to provide a fiat gateway on PIVX websites and other platforms. This gateway will allow people from most parts of the world to purchase PIVX easily with Credit or Debit cards.
There are some excluded countries, they are as follows: USA/China/Japan/Korea north &south
On Indacoin you can buy more than 100 different cryptocurrencies instantly with a credit or debit card, you also do NOT need to register, which is inline with the PIVX ethos on Privacy.
Indacoin has been working in the crypto market since 2013 and have partnered with many respected companies that lead the industry. More than 500 000 clients from more than 190 countries have used their service to purchase cryptocurrencies.
This proposal is asking for 2k PIV split over two 1k PIV payments. This money will be used to pay INDACOIN for integration, also to fund a small campaign which may include custom graphics, facebook advertising, explainer and press release. The Indacoin portion is 900 Euros, the rest will be For the campaign. At this point I am not planning on adding a 10% proposal fee. I may change my mind if this isnt a straightforward proposal, but lets see.

My contact at INDACOIN is Tatyana, I will invite her to comment on this thread and also to take part in the next budget conference call.
We will report monthly or quarterly on the volumes being put through the INDAcoin platform for PIVX.

If this gets funded we would aim to have PIVX integrated ASAP, If this passes without funding I would like the PIVX foundation to consider stepping in to fund this. If this does not pass I'd like to address concerns and retry as I feel Fiat gateways are important for PIVX.

Please provide any feedback that you have on this pre-proposal.

thanks

Last edited:
This is a great idea. India is an untapped market for Crypto. And predicted to be one of the biggest adoptions of technology over the next 10 years as part of what's being called the BRICS nations. BRICS is the acronym coined for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

INDACOIN is an exchange based in London, United Kingdom. =p

@Cryptosi
Would be good to have the actual link to INDACOIN (https://indacoin.com/) in your post.

Last edited:
Code:
Title: Integrating PIVX with INDACOIN
Name: AllianceIndacoin
Term: 2 cycles
Cycle Amnt: 1,000 PIV
Total Amnt: 2,000 PIV
Author: Cryptosi
Receiver: Cryptosi
Address: Not created yet
Created: 10th June 2019
Further info on Indacoin : https://indacoin.com/

Overview:

I'm planning on putting in a proposal to help get another fiat gateway integrated. I am hoping to have INDACOIN provide services that allow people to buy PIVX with credit or debit card from directly on our PIVX.org website, and on our PIVX Store merch website. If this is not possible we could build a simple 'buypivx' site.

Fiat gateways will remove the need to buy BItcoin before getting PIVX, and having a button on the PIVX.org site will allow people to easily get PIVX immediately after learning about it. There will be a premium for this service and/or a 5% fee charged by Indacoin per purchase.

Explicit details

This proposal is for integration with Indacoin, so as to provide a fiat gateway on PIVX websites and other platforms. This gateway will allow people from most parts of the world to purchase PIVX easily with Credit or Debit cards.
There are some excluded countries, they are as follows: USA/China/Japan/Korea north &south
On Indacoin you can buy more than 100 different cryptocurrencies instantly with a credit or debit card, you also do NOT need to register, which is inline with the PIVX ethos on Privacy.
Indacoin has been working in the crypto market since 2013 and have partnered with many respected companies that lead the industry. More than 500 000 clients from more than 190 countries have used their service to purchase cryptocurrencies.
This proposal is asking for 2k PIV split over two 1k PIV payments. This money will be used to pay INDACOIN for integration, also to fund a small campaign which may include custom graphics, facebook advertising, explainer and press release. The Indacoin portion is 900 Euros, the rest will be For the campaign. At this point I am not planning on adding a 10% proposal fee. I may change my mind if this isnt a straightforward proposal, but lets see.

My contact at INDACOIN is Tatyana, I will invite her to comment on this thread and also to take part in the next budget conference call.
We will report monthly or quarterly on the volumes being put through the INDAcoin platform for PIVX.

If this gets funded we would aim to have PIVX integrated ASAP, If this passes without funding I would like the PIVX foundation to consider stepping in to fund this. If this does not pass I'd like to address concerns and retry as I feel Fiat gateways are important for PIVX.

Please provide any feedback that you have on this pre-proposal.

thanks

Hello, this seems an interesting proposal. Would you like me to talk about this in a video on my YouTube channel in Spanish? I want to do a review in Spanish of Indacoin, but I could add this information if you think it is necessary. Greetings.

Hello, this seems an interesting proposal. Would you like me to talk about this in a video on my YouTube channel in Spanish? I want to do a review in Spanish of Indacoin, but I could add this information if you think it is necessary. Greetings.

Yes please that would be great, not sure a review on Indacoin is necessary, but its totally your decision. Would love if you sparked some discussion on this with the Spanish community as it would probably be most useful to them.

Thankyou!

Yes please that would be great, not sure a review on Indacoin is necessary, but its totally your decision. Would love if you sparked some discussion on this with the Spanish community as it would probably be most useful to them.

Thankyou!

Yes, I want to talk about the Indacoin platform and add the idea of PIVX. I'll leave the link to my YouTube channel for you to see at a glance, it's in Spanish.

I share with you a review in Spanish of the platform Indacoin on my YouTube channel. If you like the content you can leave as I like.

INDACOIN, COMPRA BITCOIN Y MÁS DE 100 ALTCOINS CON TARJETA DE CRÉDITO O DÉBITO. FORO PIVX.

🕵 ¿Te ha gustado la publicación? Puedes enviar una donación si gustas. ¡Gracias!

💰 PIVX (PIVX): DBBf39Vpc7XAX7UwsgU71K1E2JeKmZUL62

BTW, is it me or were we listed on Indacoin before?
Heck, we even announced it before on Twitter and is listed on our exchange list web page.
IIRC, I was the one who checked & announced it back then. haha.

But now I don't see PIVX on their site.
Maybe I was seeing things? =p

This is an interesting fact, especially not knowing if this had happened. In the same way, the proposal is still interesting. Maybe the user is not part of the Indacoin team?

Would certainly be good to know why and when we were removed? I had no prior dealings with them, just investigated after seeing they had a fiat gateway. They did ask if we were on binance, which makes integration for the fiat gateway easier. Ive sent this thread to the team member i was in contact with, perhaps she can shed some light?

So apparently INDACOIN wanted us to pay for integration and we didnt so they delisted us. Not sure who handled this but from memory no money was asked for?

Either way, unless we get some clarification from someone on their team as to whats happened and some sort of contract to ensure this wont happen again I'm not going to bother trying to get this done.

Guys, good day)) I am Tanya from Indacoin, thanks for inviting me here, I really appreciate. I will do my best to clarify the situation)))

Guys, good day)) I am Tanya from Indacoin, thanks for inviting me here, I really appreciate. I will do my best to clarify the situation)))

Could you confirm why PIVX was removed from indacoin before after we promoted the exchange on our social media?

Hey guys,
I have some news, there were an audition of our platform that is why many tokens were removed

We are very sorry for that and offer you to start our collaboration from the very beginning.

What do you think? Are you still interested in listing on our platform and mob Apps or you need just exchange service?

So guys, Let's start the integration this week and you will get fiat-crypto processing service on your platform
as a result? The conditions were described before in the beginning of this chat.
Please tell me what you think of it?)

So guys, Let's start the integration this week and you will get fiat-crypto processing service on your platform
as a result? The conditions were described before in the beginning of this chat.
Please tell me what you think of it?)

Could we have a look at what the widget would look like?

Also what will be the premium above market rate that will be charged?

Insufficient support for this proposal at this stage.

I feel its a small amount for what is being proposed, but its sensible that I reluctantly close this thread.