What's new

Ended START A PTC ( PAID TO CLICK) PROMOTION CAMPAIGN ON THE MOST KNOW CRYPTO PTC SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

flow11

Pivian
Title: START A PTC ( PAID TO CLICK) PROMOTION CAMPAIGN ON THE MOST KNOW CRYPTO PTC SITES
Name: PTC PROMOTION CAMPAIGN
Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amount: 500 PIVX
Total Amount: 500 PIVX
Author: flow11
Receiver: flow11
Address: - will be published later
Created: September 27th, 2022
Vote Hash:

Hi, fellow Pivians,

PTC PROMOTION - THOUSANDS OF VISITORS

As some of you might already know I have 2 websites in the crypto earning business. In this business, a big PAID TO CLICK earner community has been established. I built most of my website growth on promoting with PTC ads as it's popular and cheap. Thousands of users are clicking on promoted links and therefore they earn some BTC Satoshis or other coins.

What will be the effect

The effect will be that the PIVX website will get huge worldwide exposure and the website rank will increase a lot.
How do I know that? from my own websites and three years of experience in crypto earnings sites and promo effects.

How to measure these effects:

After the shutdown of the Alexa ranking tool, the site's similarweb offers a new ranking tool that updates its statistics every month. There you can add the site URL and click on search and the website rank is shown if the site has some traffic.

to give some examples:
the faucetpay rank is currently 4335 - this would be also the maisn site where most of the promo clicks would come from
1664303256387.png

the pivx. org ranks on place 2265800 ( I've already been sending ~ 250 users per day since 1,5 months from my website)
1664303317915.png

my websites have the ranks 352366 - I've lost here a little bit due to some errors and less promotion in the last time

1664303480804.png

and 191283 - here I made a little progress as I had increased the faucet rewards and optimized a few things.

1664303545899.png

So here you can see that the PTC promotion can have a huge effect and will make PIVX known around the globe.

So if you agree I would start a PTC promotion on the most famous PTC websites

- faucetpay .io (RANK:4335 ) - cheapest 2 BTC Satoshis per click: 250k clicks 0.005 BTC ~ 100$

1664304721710.png

- coinpayu. com (RANK : 2228) 100k visitors ~ 0,0069 BTC ~

1664305117263.png

- adbtc.top: (RANK : 2364) 100k clicks = 0.004 BTC

1664305367834.png

- faucetcrypto (RANK 7506) 100000 visitors = 70 USD ~

1664305815368.png

It will work as follows:

these sites don't accept PIVX yet. So the payment must be done in BTC. Therefore, if the proposal passes it would be sent to flyp.me so I receive BTC or LTC if thats cheaper than BTC

I will split the amount into several parts and start the campaigns.

The values above are example values so we will start with 500 PIVX and I will spend all BTC SATS on these sites for promo and the fees for sending to faucetcrypto.

After having added the campaigns I will post screenshots of the orders and update the status of the ads from time to time.

What is the goal:

Bring PIVX to a broad global crypto audience

Improve the international website ranking and bring it into top 100k websites worldwide

3 Questions left:

1. Which would be the best link to promote PIVX?
2. Is the website ready for many users at the same time without crashing ( several hundred visitors at the same time)
3. Do you have any additional comments or ideas?

I'm ready to start

Regards
flow 11

Attachments

• 1664305011844.png
    1664305011844.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 403
"PIVX needs to try new things" is what I heard the most over the past 6 months. I think this is a great example of what can be done for a very small amount of Piv. I hope to see many many more proposals like this in the coming months.

Hey @flow11 ! This PTC and Faucet stuff is not my wheel house. Interested to see what we learn from this.

Frankly, 500 PIV seems too little. If you get 1,000 PIV can you do a A/B Split Test so we can learn more and move forward faster?

Hey @flow11 ! This PTC and Faucet stuff is not my wheel house. Interested to see what we learn from this.

Frankly, 500 PIV seems too little. If you get 1,000 PIV can you do a A/B Split Test so we can learn more and move forward faster?
Well, the amount does not really play a big role to measure these effects. But It's also clear, the more is spent the bigger the exposure is and more interaction will happen, so the results should be better of course. But we can also start with 500. It depends on what you think we can afford.

To measure the effects I was asking for a certain stats value some time ago. The PIVX Wallets with balance > 1 (or any other useful amount). With this value, we could measure the effect in terms of new wallets, or take the wallet growth rate over time as an indicator for the network growth so that we could compare the effectiveness of different promo measures and then optimize the promo measures.

Another option for comparison is as you say to use the sites one after the other instead of all together. But therefore we would need an indicator to display it. Is there any you could think of that could help us to measure it?
I asked my developer if he can help with the wallet growth rate, but at the moment he does not have any time.

To have the best PTC effect we should show the visitor the best possible landing page, where he can get the most information in a short time. If we don't have one we should think about one and what we would present there.
So maybe we can find the best page to send the visitors to together or you decide it in the core team

From my side to make it as effective as possible: I would limit the daily visitors, so we get the visitors over time instead of a huge flood once, and then it's over after a short time, then we get more constant values

One more point about visitors. Many of them will be returning visitors as the timer for these PTC ads reset every 24 hours. But that's nothing bad. An ad does most of the time not stay in your mind after you viewed it the first time, it's the repetition of seeing it that finally leads to recognition and brand awareness.
But if the ad or landing page is very attractive for the visitor it might catch his attraction also at the first view, that's depending on us what experience we offer the visitor

Title: START A PTC ( PAID TO CLICK) PROMOTION CAMPAIGN ON THE MOST KNOW CRYPTO PTC SITES
Name: PTC PROMOTION CAMPAIGN
Term: 1 Cycle
Cycle Amount: 500 PIVX
Total Amount: 500 PIVX
Author: flow11
Receiver: flow11
Address: - will be published later
Created: September 27th, 2022
Vote Hash:

Hi, fellow Pivians,

PTC PROMOTION - THOUSANDS OF VISITORS

As some of you might already know I have 2 websites in the crypto earning business. In this business, a big PAID TO CLICK earner community has been established. I built most of my website growth on promoting with PTC ads as it's popular and cheap. Thousands of users are clicking on promoted links and therefore they earn some BTC Satoshis or other coins.

What will be the effect

The effect will be that the PIVX website will get huge worldwide exposure and the website rank will increase a lot.
How do I know that? from my own websites and three years of experience in crypto earnings sites and promo effects.

How to measure these effects:

After the shutdown of the Alexa ranking tool, the site's similarweb offers a new ranking tool that updates its statistics every month. There you can add the site URL and click on search and the website rank is shown if the site has some traffic.

to give some examples:
the faucetpay rank is currently 4335 - this would be also the maisn site where most of the promo clicks would come from
View attachment 725

the pivx. org ranks on place 2265800 ( I've already been sending ~ 250 users per day since 1,5 months from my website)
View attachment 726

my websites have the ranks 352366 - I've lost here a little bit due to some errors and less promotion in the last time

View attachment 727

and 191283 - here I made a little progress as I had increased the faucet rewards and optimized a few things.

View attachment 728

So here you can see that the PTC promotion can have a huge effect and will make PIVX known around the globe.

So if you agree I would start a PTC promotion on the most famous PTC websites

- faucetpay .io (RANK:4335 ) - cheapest 2 BTC Satoshis per click: 250k clicks 0.005 BTC ~ 100$

View attachment 729

- coinpayu. com (RANK : 2228) 100k visitors ~ 0,0069 BTC ~

View attachment 731

- adbtc.top: (RANK : 2364) 100k clicks = 0.004 BTC

View attachment 732

- faucetcrypto (RANK 7506) 100000 visitors = 70 USD ~

View attachment 733

It will work as follows:

these sites don't accept PIVX yet. So the payment must be done in BTC. Therefore, if the proposal passes it would be sent to flyp.me so I receive BTC or LTC if thats cheaper than BTC

I will split the amount into several parts and start the campaigns.

The values above are example values so we will start with 500 PIVX and I will spend all BTC SATS on these sites for promo and the fees for sending to faucetcrypto.

After having added the campaigns I will post screenshots of the orders and update the status of the ads from time to time.

What is the goal:

Bring PIVX to a broad global crypto audience

Improve the international website ranking and bring it into top 100k websites worldwide

3 Questions left:

1. Which would be the best link to promote PIVX?
2. Is the website ready for many users at the same time without crashing ( several hundred visitors at the same time)
3. Do you have any additional comments or ideas?

I'm ready to start

Regards
flow 11
We can see how it's working via PIVX.org google analytics. I will just need to know when you are doing the promos so that I pay attention to those dates and will share them with you.
Thank you for pushing this, it is indeed something new for PIVX and of which you seem to have a great understanding which helps immensely. :)

We can see how it's working via PIVX.org google analytics. I will just need to know when you are doing the promos so that I pay attention to those dates and will share them with you.
Thank you for pushing this, it is indeed something new for PIVX and of which you seem to have a great understanding which helps immensely. :)
good to know, I will publish all the steps when we start, so we can observe it for every different measure. PTC has not the best reputation because often scams are promoted that way, but that doesn't mean it can't be used for serious promotion. Only the advertising effect counts. In the end, it does not matter if a person had seen the ad on google, facebook, twitter, or PTC. In the end only counts that the message is spread as far as possible, and therefore PTC can be a very good tool :)

PTC: main campaign has ended! 18.10.2022 - 07.11.2022

Hi everyone: the biggest part of the PIVX PTC campaign has now ended.

Except for the website faucetcrypto the other 4 websites delivered all the paid visits. Faucetcrypto did not deliver the expected 5000 visits per day but therefore will continue to deliver for approximately one more month. I will update the table 2-3 more times until it's finished but not every day.

In my view, the campaign was a success! 517000 views were delivered to this day! ~ 60000 more will be delivered in the next 30-50 days

Thousands of people around the globe visited the website PIVx website, a lot of them several times, which now means they might have made more research or will recognize PIVX the next time.

Here are some details of the campaign: you can also visit the spreadsheet

1667848530722.png

The PIVX website reached the global website rank of 129753: (previous month: 1742646) For more info check the similarweb rank yourself here and discover some more details that are not on the screenshot: https://www.similarweb.com/website/pivx.org/#overview

1667848765177.png

From what I can say is that this type of promo can be continued and massively improved by preparing a well-designed landing page. Through that, we can create more interaction
Also, there are still options to increase the number of visitors by scaling this up to higher numbers of visitors.

Why this Promo can be very effective:
The human brain does not decide to remember or not remember things by categorizing where he or she saw the promotion. It plays absolutely no role if the user saw PIVX on PTC or google.
But what counts is if he was attracted by PIVX. If we show users the PIVX website we have a few seconds to catch the attraction if he wasn't attracted from another source already

From my view, I would continue this type of promotion and improve the visitor experience by creating an optimized landing/overview page.

(The promo I had made on my sites paid from my pocket for mypivxwallet was also effective and pushed its rank to 2498953: for more info check https://www.similarweb.com/website/mypivxwallet.org/#overview
The bounce rate here is still 100% here as most visitors don't have any use case with MPW at this time, but now they know it exists)

I would be happy if you let me know what you think about the outcome and if we should improve things and continue this way.

For comparison:

Promo is also used to make sth visible between all the other products on the market! This was a measure to increase the PIVX visibility. The next step could be promoting with perfectly designed banners on crypto ad networks, and making PIVX appear in many places on the crypto internet in addition to the PTC campaigns!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.