Term: 3 Cycles
Cycle Amount: 1000
Total Amount: 3000
Author: ONeZetty
Receiver: ONeZetty
Address: DLXxfRwQn1cNe22Dr9LQt1G8PtKoJEvNiB
PIVX Foundation: Able to KYC to receive

Hola I'm the Zetty, ONeZetty!

This is a new proposal for the Social Media management of the PIVX Spanish accounts, Twitter, and Instagram in 2021, both are the most active communications channels for the Spanish Community, is important to keep sharing all the news of the PIVX Comunity. This proposal will cover the part of February, March, and April. I'm asking for 1000 PIV monthly for 3 cycles, starting the next February superblock cycle.

We are making a significant effort and we starting to putting PIVX on the radar, last time we had an AMA for the Binance Spanish Community and soon we will have more interviews.

Code:
250 PIV for Twitter management (posting and respond)
250 PIV for Instagram management (posting and respond)
250 PIV for a graphic designer (translation of the English material)
200 PIV for translation services (Tweets and Media)
50 PIV for proposal submission

VOTE NOW!!!

LOVE💜:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 15355fd2c8ee72b3bff5c18b3348d9d5e2a5a900cbaa17f13a79a0a3dc119d8b yes

MEH💔:
Code:
mnbudgetvote many 15355fd2c8ee72b3bff5c18b3348d9d5e2a5a900cbaa17f13a79a0a3dc119d8b no

This PIV will help to pay the cellphone bills, power, internet service, and the time we invest in the community. The report will include the number of followers and post every month. Feel free to make your comments.

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210126101328.png

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210126101959.png

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210126102215.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the support PIVians, unfortunately, this month it was not enough budget for our proposal, so other proposals are more important at this moment. We will try to keep all social media updated, as you know we dong this because we love PIVX, so if you are interested in support the donations are always welcome. DLXxfRwQn1cNe22Dr9LQt1G8PtKoJEvNiB

Last edited:
Why has my post been deleted? You've all made it perfectly clear this is the only job masternode owners job do, vote or not vote through proposals so feedback should be welcome.

Will repeat it again.

475 for twitter management 28 tweets with 2 replies thanking people for sharing. 15.83 piv per tweet and reply

475 for instagram 12 posts 7 replies to own post. 25 piv per post and reply.

Those are working on your last months figures.

So if you post a similar amount of posts and comments that is a very expensive post.

28post plus 2 replies on twitter last cycle. So if going off those numbers and current prices your considering every tweet worth and reply you do an $11 + job?

Even worse with Instagram 12 posts 7replies(not even replies, just commenting on your original post) . $17+ for every post and reply. Again going off current prices and your past cycle of posts.

Again its a no from me.

Last edited:
Thanks for your support @Borris, I'm sorry the screenshot confused you, that was only to "show" the "account" the results of my last proposal you can find them here:

And you are wrong, the proposal is "250 PIV" for Twitter management, no 450, but this is the new one. The last want as you can READ was only 200 PIV. Very low in the industry standards. Anyway, is the same case for Instagram and graphic designers, it was the lowest I was able to find.

In the case of Twitter, we had 50.1K impressions over this 91 day period. I'm not able to show you more Instagram statistics because all the statistics on it are "pay tools", so no, we not have "0 replies", but because I need to show you are wrong I request a demo, so we had 2.8K impressions, 122 visits, 2K reached users, 24.98% participation rate and 478 photo-interactions.

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210216194510.png DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210216195217.png

In conclusion, my team reached 52,800 people in the last 91 days, which means 0.056 PIV per person reached, that means 0.028 GBP or 0.039 USD or 0.032 EUR or 0.050 CAD or 0.80 MXN, so it was great, this time we increased to 250 PIV basically because we been working very cheap, we prove we have purple blood, and I think still a great price. I can not see where you see those numbers @Borris, I just show you were wrong beyond any doubt, but not worry I accept your apologies.

Can we make it better? Of course!! You can always do it better.

Last edited:
Thanks for your support @Borris, I'm sorry the screenshot confused you, that was only to "show" the "account" the results of my last proposal you can find them here:

And you are wrong, the proposal is "250 PIV" for Twitter management, no 450, but this is the new one. The last want as you can READ was only 200 PIV. Very low in the industry standards. Anyway, is the same case for Instagram and graphic designers, it was the lowest I was able to find.

In the case of Twitter, we had 50.1K impressions over this 91 day period. I'm not able to show you more Instagram statistics because all the statistics on it are "pay tools", so no, we not have "0 replies", but because I need to show you are wrong I request a demo, so we had 2.8K impressions, 122 visits, 2K reached users, 24.98% participation rate and 478 photo-interactions.

View attachment 492 View attachment 493

In conclusion, my team reached 52,800 people in the last 91 days, which means 0.056 PIV per person reached, that means 0.028 GBP or 0.039 USD or 0.032 EUR or 0.050 CAD or 0.80 MXN, so it was great, this time we increased to 250 PIV basically because we been working very cheap, we prove we have purple blood, and I think still a great price. I can not see where you see those numbers @Borris, I just show you were wrong beyond any doubt, but not worry I accept your apologies.

Can we make it better? Of course!! You can always do it better.
Reread my wording and yours. Your going off impressions I'm going off work put in. Actually typing at a computer. I can put a post out with coinkit and tippcc and get those impressions off one post. That is just people scrolling past it. This has been told to me so many times by @Eric_Stanek and everyone else.

Let's go off actually shares and comments. 2-5 comments on a good tweet? Your lucky to be getting over 5 shares and there is more people than that on the team so they cba to even share your post's. If you look over the posts some don't even get any...especially on Instagram with no comments at all on pretty much all posts.

Now is that good value for money? Not in my eyes. The masternode owners will decide anyway. Just putting my 2piv in.

Running a little test which I'm confident will be proof that I can get more shares, comments, impressions off one pointless tweet.

This account started off with only Q as a follower so I want to prove I can get more off a brand new account than however long that Spanish one has been going.

I know what your going say... Bots!. If it was mostly bots surely those numbers would be huge already with them running constantly. Most of them are people that follow coin kit and want free coins.

Coinkit is a great feature and it should never have been removed.

Heres after just over an hour.

Screenshot_20210217-075957_Chrome.jpg

Here's after 2 hours.

I'm not going to provide a running commentary of the posts. I will do another at the end of the day.

As you can see they are interacting with the post and expanding to see extra details.

Screenshot_20210217-085123_Twitter.jpg

@Borris Your test is really comical. You continue to amaze me with how much you just don't understand.

There are no short cuts to gaining a valuable following. It takes hard work, and smarts.

Just a matter of time, and Twitter will purge accounts built on bots grabbing pennies from giveaways.

Further, the amount of work required at the beginning is really really high when measured on a per follower basis. Eventually, the 'Network effect' kicks in and with the same effort that got you 2 followers at the start, you can get tons of engagement. That's just the way it is. So, it needs to be understood that the efficiency won't be there at the start. That should not prevent starting!

Last edited:
@Borris Your test is really comical. You continue to amaze me with how much you just don't understand.

There are no short cuts to gaining a valuable following. It takes hard work, and smarts.

Just a matter of time, and Twitter will purge accounts built on bots grabbing pennies from giveaways.

Further, the amount of work required at the beginning is really really high when measured on a per follower basis. Eventually, the 'Network effect' kicks in and with the same effort that got you 2 followers at the start, you can get tons of engagement. That's just the way it is. So, it needs to be understood that the efficiency won't be there at the start. That should not prevent starting!
Your failing to see the point in this test. Zetty has just used impressions to warrant the fee he is asking for. Neither platform is getting any proper interactions in its current state.

Why not put the same comments to him and be honest to him that its not helping in its current state, hardly any followers, no real interactions just people scrolling passed it. So to then ask for any fee for that serivce especially the high fee he is asking for is obsurd.

He needs to go build it up. Get alot more followers, get alot more comments, people interacting with his posts then and only then discuss a fee for doing it.

Last edited:
No. I see the exact point.
First, you ask for numbers.
Then you get numbers.
Then you create your own numbers.
But your numbers are worthless followers.
ONeZetty's are real and valuable.
So, you are comparing apples to elephants.
Mix in some of your bad math, and it is really pathetic.

The message you are sending with the classic 'Moving the goal posts' strategy, is that no one should bother caring about what you want at all. Because it won't matter. Your feedback is personal and not based on facts.

Good luck with that.

You told me and everyone else has that impressions are not the same as actual people interacting. If you go off your logic and apply it to zettys you get 293 retweets on a 91 day run. An average of 3 retweets a day. Hardly warrants anything what so ever. There are volunteers tweeting getting far more interactions with their posts and haven't asked for any money.

Pull your head out of the sand and be the project manager people keep telling me you are. Because that wastage is rediculous. The numbers speak for themselves that its a waste of funding. I don't need to prove anything just making it clear for people to see. You may not like it but you know I'm right deep down.

If I or anyone put a proposal up and was only getting an average of 3 retweets a day asking for a 1000 piv you'd laugh at them. But then again if your part of the boys club maybe you wouldn't....

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210216194510.png

Last edited:
@Borris I am sorry, but discussions with you are a waste of time.

Good luck.
No luck needed I'm just pointing out the obvious. Makes no difference to me I'm just doing my job as a masternode owner and scrutinising proposals.

The votes decide. Feel I have put my 2piv in. Will do a 24 hour update of that one tweet and that will be done for me on zettys proposal. Unless another pops up like I would and do with every proposal, look over it and add my 2piv.

Not telling him stop or that its a waste. Just recommending going away, expanding more then reevaluate the position then for funding.

That's me done for that test. After just over 24 hours and everyone can make their own mind about numbers but after 1 day i have gone from 1 follower to 41. over 10.6k impressions and the engagement in the post from 1 day is almost double what zetty has been getting.

Coinkit works.

Screenshot from 2021-02-18 08-57-37.pngScreenshot from 2021-02-18 08-57-52.png

Coinkit works.

LOL, sorry but I was thinking this was about my proposal, not "Coinkit efficiency", which I have to say I will not question. I love Coinkit.

The problem is, you are comparing "organic" and "artificial", I can not compete with "pay content", I'm not a "marketing expert" but even I know that. Anyway, let's "examine" the RT's you are getting on your tweet.

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210218102645.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210218102559.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210218102544.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210218102528.png

Take for example one of your RT's "rumona_khatun" do not follow PIVX, never talk about PIVX the only time "it" talked about PIVX (and probably the last one) is because of your "airdrop". and the same with all your "hits":

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210218103357.png1613662620990.png1613662675293.png1613662781648.png
Like I was saying, my numbers are not "artificial", those are organic and because of that are more valuable (any marketing expert can tell you that), my proposal is very cheap, if you check the prices of the industry at this moment, yeah I could "pay" fake accounts to tell you what "big numbers I have", but that never was my intention, and never will, MY PROPOSAL is to spread the word to Latin America and maybe Spain. So I understand you do not like it, and that is fine, is the price. But please, do not try to teach me from ignorance land.

These are the type of opportunities that present themselves when you are doing things right and getting noticed. Please be sure to get some photos from the event so that we can push them through the social media channels too.
_talk.png

These are the type of opportunities that present themselves when you are doing things right and getting noticed. Please be sure to get some photos from the event so that we can push them through the social media channels too.
View attachment 510
Great! But has nothing to do with how this proposal is performing. Did a little googling. To get in this event you just need to pitch an idea to get a spot. PIVX is a great idea every one knows that.

Either way looking forward to the pics and whatever videos are provided! Good luck!

LOL, sorry but I was thinking this was about my proposal, not "Coinkit efficiency", which I have to say I will not question. I love Coinkit.

The problem is, you are comparing "organic" and "artificial", I can not compete with "pay content", I'm not a "marketing expert" but even I know that. Anyway, let's "examine" the RT's you are getting on your tweet.

Take for example one of your RT's "rumona_khatun" do not follow PIVX, never talk about PIVX the only time "it" talked about PIVX (and probably the last one) is because of your "airdrop". and the same with all your "hits":
Like I was saying, my numbers are not "artificial", those are organic and because of that are more valuable (any marketing expert can tell you that), my proposal is very cheap, if you check the prices of the industry at this moment, yeah I could "pay" fake accounts to tell you what "big numbers I have", but that never was my intention, and never will, MY PROPOSAL is to spread the word to Latin America and maybe Spain. So I understand you do not like it, and that is fine, is the price. But please, do not try to teach me from ignorance land.
If you think 3 retweets a day are significant then I'd love to live in your world. You have no interactions just people browsing past it. Not worth mentioning your Instagram because that's even worse. Either no one cares or your tweets are no good to bring attention. I don't know I don't speak spannish so I can't critique that. Comments, retweets, people asking questions and then you replying is what needs to be shown. I know this because you all keep calling me out on impressions alone saying they mean nothing.

Well, usually, I prefer to respond in Telegram chat or Discord. I'm sorry you do not speak Spanish, so you are not able to know what was or effort in the last 3 years.

DeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210222122049.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210222122029.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210222122007.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210222121950.pngDeepinScreenshot_Seleccionar área_20210222121925.png
Now, @Borris you passed from laying about the price of my proposal, then "I having no results" and now you are saying "that is not worth it", so I'm afraid nothing is going to be "enough" for you, does not matter 1 or 1000 leads, Am I right? So you have a personal problem, not sure if is with me, Eric, or PIVX in general or yourself.

So, if this is true, it does not matter what I present to you, you will vote down my proposal, which is fine, so please vote YES if you support the PIVX Spanish community, or vote NO if you do not support the Spanish community, and forgot all the hate you have against me, so I will not have to waste my time on you anymore.

One more time @Borris, Please do not try to teach me from ignorance land, thanks!

Last edited:
@Borris
You're DIRECTLY paying people in TZC to like/retweet/comment on your post, so YOUR interactions are also USELESS, can you not see the difference between ORGANIC and PAID viewership?

I can pay 1000s of people to see PIVX but it won't help much if 99% of those are only there to take your goddamn money.
Hell, I can buy 10,000 botted accounts to like/retweet/follow for a couple dollars, isn't that more money-efficient in your eyes? Don't need real people if bots can do the same job! /s

Status
Not open for further replies.