As mentioned by Wams and Eric we need to
Supplement our income.
You can also verify with any official Pivian that I am active and working sometimes from 9 am all the way past midnight. My hours have never been questioned and I always give much more than what is minimum. With that in mind I am severely underpaid and overworked. I am indeed full time.
Someone can be working 4 full time jobs and as long as they give their commitments to their proposal then everything is perfect
Supplement our income.
You can also verify with any official Pivian that I am active and working sometimes from 9 am all the way past midnight. My hours have never been questioned and I always give much more than what is minimum. With that in mind I am severely underpaid and overworked. I am indeed full time.
Someone can be working 4 full time jobs and as long as they give their commitments to their proposal then everything is perfect